Coaching and tips....

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Fak coaching and tips when idiots call out of position my open raise (play extra tight whole MTT) with J 10 off and hit 2 pairs vs my AA....... Mater fakin retards and i faked 5 hours of very good play......Cheers idiots
  • 15 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      [ ] tilt control

You're not supposed to play extra-tight in tourneys lol.

call open raise OOP? wtf lol...

Seriously, just because you lost a hand which you should lose in 20% of the times anyways that doesn't mean that our coachings are bad... come back to me after you've had a 200 tournament downswing, ok?

Oh, and I have a very strong feeling that this is a conscequence of

[ ] BRM.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I raise UTG+1, played just premium hands till then, late phase of MTT, he invest 1/4 of his stack, and he is out of position....am i missing something???
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      somebody made a slightly -EV play and still won, wow im sure this has never happened before

also, lol donkaments
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      your oponent made a huge mistake and got rewarded

that will happen , no matter what strategy you play. If you lose it doesn't mean the strategy is wrong.

cliff notes: Don't be results orientated, short term poker is a bitch, play good doesn't mean win and play bad doesn't mean you lose.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      i still don't get the he is out of position thing lmao
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      ya lol, if he was OOP he was probs bb and felt that he had the odds to call your raise with JT(s)

Dont worry, tournaments involve a lot of suck outs - just have to get used to it :)

-Jack
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      IT WAS OFFZOOTED
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      IT WAS OFFZOOTED
      Then hes a donk... what ya gonna do!!!!

You made a +ev move and ended up losing - thats poker :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      IT WAS DOUBLEZOOTED
      fyp
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      Fak coaching and tips when idiots call out of position my open raise (play extra tight whole MTT) with J 10 off and hit 2 pairs vs my AA....... Mater fakin retards and i faked 5 hours of very good play......Cheers idiots

Thats what happens when you slow play your aces, sometimes you need to fold those monster pre-flop hands when you slow play. Just re-read all the articles you need help with, sounds like pre-flop play and MTT strategy. Remember you can also play more hands in position like the suited connectors, and lower pockets for example.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      and odissey is continues....Idiot limps, i raise after him, some 3rd guy 3 bet me, and limping idiot calls, i do not know what to do with AK s so decided to call to see flop.....flp reads A K 7 hearts, limper goes all in so and I, 3 rd guy folds...idiot turns 42 hearts for flush.....SNG this time.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Almost forgot, idiot was UTG and invest 1/3 of stack in that hand pre flop....and just now some guy reraise me J 10 off, so i am all in AK suited but he calls to hit top 2 pairs......what a retards
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Dude give it a rest, the coachings aren't to blame. It's obviously the rigged site you're playing on. Just email support and tell them to turn your doom switch off.

:s_mad:
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      ...and i was ironic when i blame coaching...of course that coaching doesnt matter
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      Almost forgot, idiot was UTG and invest 1/3 of stack in that hand pre flop....and just now some guy reraise me J 10 off, so i am all in AK suited but he calls to hit top 2 pairs......what a retards
      rofl easy shove. slowplay fail