Titan freerolls

• Crab888
      Crab888
      Bronze
      I can't find freerolls where I could register without using tonkens or the entrance is restricted.

Only beginner tournaments(50$ freeroll) where 1000 people compete and the winner gets 11.5$,

Once I only got paid there when I finished 51 and got 0,20 $ :) .

Anyone knows some good tournaments ?
  • 3 replies
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      titan is great for cash games and sit n go's, but i find its pretty poor on tournaments with no really good action or value.
      if its freerolls you're after specificaly, then there are a few sites that offer daily updates on where and when freerolls are played on all the major poker sites. you'll find titan hardly get a mention, lol.
      good luck
    • MrGoodHurt
      MrGoodHurt
      Bronze
      Where are these sites that tell all about the freerolls on major sites? Try xxx [Edited by EagleStar88] and pacific poker
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've closed this thread as we cannot allow the posting/advertising of other affiliate links or links to those "freeroll finder" websites - Board rule 3.

The Titan/PokerStrategy series of freerolls did finish recently, but we have lots of other promotions going on and there will no doubt be others in due course.

Crab888, every good poker platform offers a certain amount of free to access public freerolls, or points-freerolls. Just check out the poker lobby.
      If you wanted to play poker on a second site alongside your exisiting Titan account, then you can check out the PokerRooms link for details of excellent first deposit bonus sign up deals through PokerStrategy.

Best regards,

Bart