Finding leaks before moving to NL25

• maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Hi,
      After a long time and hard work (Grinding NL10... :D ) I finally establish a decent BR and I'm ready to conquer NL25. I'm planning on a easy landing by playing FR at the begining.
      These are my stats, I would be more then happy to find any leaks before moving up...

VP$IP 18.7 PFR 15.46
      AF 4.96 AFq 57.84
      3Bet PF 7.02
      Call PF 3B 17.59
      Fold PF 3B 75.18
      4bet PF 7.63
      Att To Steal 37.9
      Fold BB to Steal 77.39
      Fold SB to Steal 80.88
      CBet F 82.51
      Fold F CB 49.51
      CCPF 8.47
      W$WSF 47.36 WTSD 23.2 W$SD 53.33
  • 8 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Is this fullring or shorthanded? a VP$IP of 18 seems too loose for FR.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      A little to losse? LOL...my vp$ip is 11 for FR...Id proberlly change the words "a little" with "way". Especislly for NL10...so many lagtards you need to play tight. anything under 15 is ok IMO.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Its hard to spot leaks from stats I recommend going through past hands and trying to find better methods of playing them. I'm assuming you are not SSS from the vpip. In my experience of BSS most of my big leaks were on the turn and river. I suggest you start there and look for any large calls that were weak. They are a major leak in most BSS games.

Of course with more information about your play style we may be able to help more.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Guys i think this is SH ;)

Your stats look pretty solid imo. The only thing i could maybe say is your cbet % could be a little high but thats not really a bad thing.

Apart from that everything looks fine to me for NL25 :)

Good Luck with moving up!!

-Jack
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      Is this fullring or shorthanded? a VP$IP of 18 seems too loose for FR.
      Those stats are taken from NL10 FR (BSS!). and yea I agree it'd kinds loose but I fell compatible with my pf range.
      I also think that my flop cbet % is too high. I tempt to cbet against villains that I'm pretty sure that won't fold. :tongue:

Smileyphil, I acutally think that I'm being over-aggressive sometimes with marginal hands (instead of making big calls)
      I'll do some research on my river play, will be back with the results soon.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      i look stupid!!!

V$PIP and PFR seem too loose to me but if you can handle it, and you have the postflop skills (which you do because your a judge ;) ) then go for it!!!

You can definately out play those people on these limits :)

Tbh i just assume you play AJo from early and and suited connecters which just makes your range look a little loose :P

-Jack
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I would say that your turn and river (especially river) AF is a bit too high, it should be highest on the flop and then gradually decrease to around 2 I guess - but those are just numbers, they mean nothing if your play is profitable. And that's the only thing I would consider before moving up - if you have a good samplesize on your limit, you are showing profit, you are confident with your play, you have sufficient bankroll just give it a try and don't think about the stats too much.

GL
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Fold BB to Steal 77.39
      Fold SB to Steal 80.88

I think it should be more diffirent
      if fold BB is 77, fold SB should be around 90