MP: $33.25
      CO: $23.20 40/17/4.7/70 VP/PF/AF/Hands
      BTN: $6.40
      SB: $25.00
      BB: $23.95
      Hero (UTG): $29.70

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with A :spade: K :heart:
      Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, CO calls $1, 3 folds

Flop: ($2.35) Q :diamond: 3 :heart: J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, CO raises to $3, Hero raises to $6, CO folds
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      So we spotted the CO fish, no problem.

From bad players i think that flop minraise means either pure strength or total air, probably never something in the middle like a draw with which they usually like to c/c.

Given his AF/VPIP combo i think he has air there often enough for us to try something with our likely 10 outs, especially if he has been doing a lot of minraising flop c-bets in that session, which i guess he has.

Just calling out of position with no idea what he is doing, exposing ourselves to a turn bet if we check obviously sucks. We could just call and donk into him on the turn but we would risk him hitting something with whatever trash hand he has. 3betting to make a stand on the flop seems like a better idea.

Given that that player seems to have no clue about betsizing, i believe just clicking it back like you did shows enough strength to him while keeping it cheap for us to rebluff, i like it.
    • Kaitz20
      when they min-raise it is often one pair hand and I think he won't fold to 6$ 3-bet there often enough
      I'd likely bet/call flop and evaluate on the turn
      You usually should have some kind of hand to beat that kind of players.