Is this right? (Elephant HUD)

• MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      I have set up my elephant hud for the first time for use on Elephant.

I removed a few values to simplify it a little. However the values in the hud do not appear as they do in the options.

Is this normal? I have no idea what these other numbers relate to.
  • 8 replies
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Surely this can't be to difficult a question to answer.

At the moment I would just like to know if this is normal, I'm not looking for any ways to fix it right now.

Any replies would be appreciated.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeyH
      Surely this can't be to difficult a question to answer.

At the moment I would just like to know if this is normal, I'm not looking for any ways to fix it right now.

Any replies would be appreciated.
      Info on Elephant is like rocking-horse shit..............

You get no replies because nobody seems to know the real answers. What you have on display corresponds with the position of your boxes above.

Cheers
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      What you have on display corresponds with the position of your boxes above.
      Cheers
      Ok, I have chosen 8 values to be displayed in the options, it displays 14, any idea what the other 6 numbers are?
    • Essian
      Essian
      Bronze
      I don't use elephant anymore, because it killed my laptop if I have it on while multitabling. Use HEM or PT if you can get it, not difficult to get it for free either.

But when I did use it, I remember having the same thing happen and took me a while to figure out. There is a tab i think that let you select whether you want to use HUD for fullring or shorthanded, find that and it should be self explainatory.

Peace :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Not a bad idea Essian. I had a look at HEM and PT3, didn't realise you could get a free license like that. I still have 3 weeks left on my bonus at Everest, so will have to wait until that is over first.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      You need to save the custom HUD as a seperate HUD to the default one (eg - to FR NL), then it should work.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      That has worked thanks xponentx. I will probably stick with Elephant now, I prefer the HUD over PT3.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      You can also mark the option "always use default layout" and then just change this layout, this will work aswell.