[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH 67s

• VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      Opponent is sitting just 6 hands at the table, so total unknown.
      Which decision is best after his 3bet ?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($25)
      CO ($25)
      Hero (Button) ($27.45)
      SB ($40.99)
      BB ($26)
      UTG ($31.33)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6, 7
      3 folds, Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, BB raises to $2.35, Hero ??
  • 5 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Depends on your style i guess.

Personally, if the guy bought in for 100bb and has a nickname that doesn't look fishy, i'm assuming he's a tag and i'm 4bet-bluffing him right there, because the first 3bet from a tag BBvsBU is always trash, so that next time he picks up something you become suspicious and do something stupid while he actually has a hand. I get folds all the time in that situation.

Calling in position can't be that bad with a hand like 76s has you have good playability. The problem is you have absolutely no idea what his range is, so even if you hit a monster you can't be sure you're gonna get any money from him because for all you know he is doing that with 87s too.

Folding is probably most people's standard in that situation, and is never a mistake.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      By the way, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I'm planning on moving to full tilt to grind the first deposit bonus.

How are the nl25/nl50 games there ?
      What's your average FTpoints / day at these limits playing 4-6 tables ? Wondering how long it would take me to grind the bonus.

Thanks.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      unless you have some history, fold is best
      You´re facing so many difficult decisions and have to often get all-in with draw if you decide to defend 3-bet with 65s
    • VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      By the way, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I'm planning on moving to full tilt to grind the first deposit bonus.

How are the nl25/nl50 games there ?
      What's your average FTpoints / day at these limits playing 4-6 tables ? Wondering how long it would take me to grind the bonus.

Thanks.
      In my opinion, games are soft if you use proper game selection. The best way is to sit at the empty table and wait till 5 fishes with midstacks joins. There is almost no difference between NL25/50.
      I play maximum 4 tables at a time. It his hard to tell what is my average points per day, but i noticed that aproximately 1k hands at NL25 clears 10 dollars of first deposit bonus. Of couse, at NL50 you clear bonus faster.
      So if you play only NL25 you need 60k hands to clear bonus.
      P.S. all assumptions are about SH tables.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VytenisN
      In my opinion, games are soft if you use proper game selection. The best way is to sit at the empty table and wait till 5 fishes with midstacks joins. There is almost no difference between NL25/50.
      I play maximum 4 tables at a time. It his hard to tell what is my average points per day, but i noticed that aproximately 1k hands at NL25 clears 10 dollars of first deposit bonus. Of couse, at NL50 you clear bonus faster.
      So if you play only NL25 you need 60k hands to clear bonus.
      P.S. all assumptions are about SH tables.
      Thanks for answering :) See you soon at the tables.