[NL2-NL10] QQ push PF at NL10 SH...

• Mistyboyo
      Mistyboyo
      Bronze
      Hello there fellas!

This is the hand i have played yesterday and after I have played it I realized my push was close.....so I would like your feed back if the move was correct or if u had done something different...
      THX for comments...

Here we gooo...

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0,60, SB raises to $2,20, Hero raises to $19,01 (All-In), BU folds, SB raises to $10,00 (All-In).

Flop: ($29,61) J:diamond: , T:spade: , J:spade:
      Turn: ($29,61) T:club:
      River: ($29,61) 8:heart:

Final Pot: $29,61

I also have to mention the fact that BU was very lousy loose guy and the SB guy realized that soon and started to call him...in this situation he raised him....
      And then the dilemma came to me.....I was thinking of calling....but I expected he is gonna have AJ,s,o+...so I decided to push him instead....when he was taking some time I knew he is not gonna have KK+ so I felt a bit better.

I won the pot with my pocket biaches..:D ...and he had AKs

Although I am not that sure If my move was correct.

THX for any feedback

regards MISTY
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      In the context you mentioned - that BU is very loose and SB might be 3betting him lightly - I think it's an easy 4bet with QQ. Shoving is OK although a normal 4bet of about $5.5 or so is fine too.

Please don't talk about the results.