They block my friends

• MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      I already had a topic if you allow friends from the same IP because I live in the dormitory. And the answer was yes because you still check IDs. Two or three days ago I recommended pokerstrategy to a friend, he passed the quiz. He received an e-mail that he has to send his ID but his account was deactivated even before he sent his documents. Why? This is the second or third time this happens.
  • 5 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It's because when someone makes more accounts from same IP the accounts automatically get closed for fraud protection. I think this can be solved by e-mailing support/sending them tickets and sending the IDs.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Oakin
      Oakin
      Bronze
      I would suggest you go to another ip address since this is probably one of the first things you read when sighning up. One account per ip address usually means one accountper ip address. If you are in a dormitary surely you can read simple instructions.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Oakin
      I would suggest you go to another ip address since this is probably one of the first things you read when sighning up. One account per ip address usually means one accountper ip address. If you are in a dormitary surely you can read simple instructions.
      What the hell are you talking about?

It's possible to get multiple accounts from one IP adress if you provide proof that the persons creating accounts actually exist.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Oakin
      You sir are an idiot. Please don't make the rest of your posts this bad.
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      I sent a message to a customer support. Maybe they will give me a reason. :(