This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

i didnt get the starting capital

• 7 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Did you complete an ID check?
    • dirtttttt
      dirtttttt
      Bronze
      Hei i have a question to. I sent an ID check a few days ago and i received an email stating that i have to scan my id card on both sides + i have to make take a photo of me holding the ID card in my hand + proof of my residence. A photo of me holding the ID card??????????? What's going on??? It says that the photo has to be very clear... now i need to borrow a 10 MP camera so that the photo will be clear??? because I don't have a camera except the one from my mobile phone. I really don't know what to say about this...

The ticket i received said that they didn't get any id check from me and that i need to send an additional scan of phone bill or other proof of residence. And the email said that i need to send the ID scan (both sides although one side is blank) and a photo of me holding my id card in my hand ( a clear image). The ticket said one thing the email another.

Did any of you guys had to take a photo holding you id card next to your face? I am not very confortable with this. :-s
    • Frakystar
      Frakystar
      Bronze
      I have complete all the steps for my starting capital at pokerstars.
      but i didnt get a request for an ID check...

can someone tell me what is going on?
      i pass the quiz a week ago, and get the ticket 5 days ago...

plese can i get an answer!
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Have you checked you're junk mail? an ID check can sometimes go to that of some reason.

Otherwise i sugest that you contact the support with a ticket.
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      me too.. please help us.. ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Please remember to check to see wether support have tried to contact you via a ticket - check for them here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ You can also make tickets as they will be able to help you more than forum mods and members :)

Also check your inbox to see if you need to complete and id check - check junk mail as some email filter may see the mail as junk/spam.

The capital may take 96 working! hours to get to you :)

Best wishes,

-Jack
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello al3xb3b3 & everyone else,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD