• 7 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Did you complete an ID check?
    • dirtttttt
      dirtttttt
      Bronze
      Hei i have a question to. I sent an ID check a few days ago and i received an email stating that i have to scan my id card on both sides + i have to make take a photo of me holding the ID card in my hand + proof of my residence. A photo of me holding the ID card??????????? What's going on??? It says that the photo has to be very clear... now i need to borrow a 10 MP camera so that the photo will be clear??? because I don't have a camera except the one from my mobile phone. I really don't know what to say about this...

The ticket i received said that they didn't get any id check from me and that i need to send an additional scan of phone bill or other proof of residence. And the email said that i need to send the ID scan (both sides although one side is blank) and a photo of me holding my id card in my hand ( a clear image). The ticket said one thing the email another.

Did any of you guys had to take a photo holding you id card next to your face? I am not very confortable with this. :-s
    • Frakystar
      Frakystar
      Bronze
      I have complete all the steps for my starting capital at pokerstars.
      but i didnt get a request for an ID check...

can someone tell me what is going on?
      i pass the quiz a week ago, and get the ticket 5 days ago...

plese can i get an answer!
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Have you checked you're junk mail? an ID check can sometimes go to that of some reason.

Otherwise i sugest that you contact the support with a ticket.
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      me too.. please help us.. ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Please remember to check to see wether support have tried to contact you via a ticket - check for them here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ You can also make tickets as they will be able to help you more than forum mods and members :)

Also check your inbox to see if you need to complete and id check - check junk mail as some email filter may see the mail as junk/spam.

The capital may take 96 working! hours to get to you :)

Best wishes,

-Jack
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello al3xb3b3 & everyone else,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD