About the silver section

• Guillaumelittle
      Guillaumelittle
      Bronze
      What are the requirements for the silver section? The page says 100 pp but i got 100 pp last sunday ( 7 days ago ) and im near 200 now and i cant still read the silver section. Is it the information on the page wrong?.
  • 8 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi,

Actually you are not on our list. The main reason why people are not on our list and we can not update their points is that you entered the wrong account name at your profile at pokerstrategy.

So what you should do is:

Open PartyPoker - log in - select "My Account" (top left) - A website will open - there select "Your Profile" - and then send a ticket with both names displayed there "Screenname" and "Accountname". And then please send a ticket to our support team with these 2 names.

What you perhaps did wrong is you entered your Screenname at the field "Accountname" at yourprofile at our website (pokerstrategy)

So this is important to know. Your Account Name is the name you have to enter when you log on to partypoker. But the Screenname is thename that is displayed when you are sitting at the table. But the account name is more important for us. So i guess you entered your screenname twice at your pokerstrategy profile.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Guillaumelittle
      Guillaumelittle
      Bronze
      Yeah you are right =/ im sending the ticket right now, i was using the spanish version oh the website and is not that clear there =/ now that im using the english version is more clear =) .

Btw u said that the account name is the one i use to log in at party poker but i log ing with the ¨Screenname¨ =/ so i dont understand that part.

EDIT: I just figure out that i can log in with both, the Screenname and the Account name xD !.

Ty for ur time.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Let me know when other problems occur.

The next update will be on Wednesday.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Guillaumelittle
      Guillaumelittle
      Bronze
      Its tuesday and i dont have acces =(
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Oh ok did not think about it.

Actually you will have access with the next update which will hopefully be tomorrow.

In case you are new, this whole update stuff is a f*§$ng bs. Party is not able to send us the lists on a regular basis they so often have delays and stuff like this.
      On the other hand this can sometimes also be an advantage.

I tried to update your manual but the problem is we only have a PP list here until the 10th Feb and there you only have 76PP. I have no doubt that you now have much more then 100 but i hope you understand that i can't do it because everybody else would also come and tell me to update.

At the moment our CEO's are at the Party Head office for some negotiations and one issue is the regular update so let's hope the best, although i am quite suspicious.
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      When is next update expected? I have about 350 pp and I'm still bronze. :P
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      there it is .... :D
    • erob60
      erob60
      Gold
      I've just realised that my Party Poker account and screen name appears capitalised, while the names registered in my profile are lower case. Will this make a difference? (It hasn't updated my points yet, though it hasn't been a full week since I joined either).