account problem

• gloripavon
      gloripavon
      Global
      Hi, i made a account on tuesday and after trying to log in i got a message that said account deactivated i created this account just to post this message and maybe get some help since i send a ticket to costumer support but didnt get any answer. i want to now whats the problem with my account (gloriapavon) and when will i have it activated again.thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello gloripavon,

Please refrain from opening multiple accounts, it will not help your situation and they will, in time, all be deactivated. You are able to contact support using your original account even when deactivated.

Support only deactivate accounts if you have failed the necessary ID checks or have failed to meet the acceptance criteria, e.g. Underage, USA resident, etc.

Support's decision is final, we are therefore unable to provide you with an account at PokerStrategy, but all wish you well with your poker in the future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gloripavon
      gloripavon
      Global
      Hi, sorry about that one, i dont know why i got my account deactivated, i doubt that i failed the security check since i even send utility bill and perform another security check by the poker client provider and everything was ok, im sure i have the legal age and i dont live int he u.s., so im clueless here, any help please.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gloripavon
      Hi, sorry about that one, i dont know why i got my account deactivated, i doubt that i failed the security check since i even send utility bill and perform another security check by the poker client provider and everything was ok, im sure i have the legal age and i dont live int he u.s., so im clueless here, any help please.
      Hello gloripavon,

I'm sorry to say that if our security has chosen to reject your application then there is nothing that can be done.

Best regards
      SoyCD