advertised friends

• jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      sup... I got around 35 guys who have signed up with you on my advertised friends list but I havent got any money yet... but there are 15 guys who have done what they need to do I think.. so my question is if you can tell me how many of this guys who have got their $50 bonus? because they have also been asking me about when they will get it....

best regards //jeanette
  • 8 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      have you checked this out:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/de/tellafriend/friends/

I'm not sure if its that what you search but maybe.. (otherwise maybe someone else can help you a bit more)
    • jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      yeah I know that... but can you mods see maybe how many of "my" guys who have got money yet?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You can easily control this by yourself.

As soon as someone of your advertised friends made more then 5 PartyPoints you are eligible for a bonus.

But the points are not updated instantly. For example, the next update will be made on Wednesday/Thursday after that it takes 2-3 days until we update the Tell-A-Friend section and also transfar money.

So just check which of your friends already made 5 or more PartyPoints.

Best regards,
      Stefan

But we can not tell you if they did or did not pass the quiz or stuff like this. A small indicator is to see if they entered their PartyPoker account already.
      Someone who did not, has no money nor is he able to create any PartyPoints.

I hope that could help a bit.

By the way if you have some more detailed question of course our support team will help you, too.
    • jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      Okey so maybe next sunday I will get some bonus money´if my friends have got atleast 5 party points...
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jblomgren321
      Okey so maybe next sunday I will get some bonus money´if my friends have got atleast 5 party points...
      Yap if some of them achieved at least 5PP the payout is in general 2-3 days after the next update.
    • jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      sup again.. you said here before that you will uppdate my pp here on ps yerserday or today. but still nothing is chanced.

Your PartyPoker Account
      Login: jeablomgren
      0 Lifetime-PartyPoints
      0 PartyPoints in the last 4 weeks
      0 PartyPoints in the last week

Will it be uppdate soon?
      Cause some of the people who signed up with me have been asking me about it to... Thanks!
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      No sorry i really hope that it will happen tomorrow.

WHen you are quite new let me introduce you to the PartyPoker system of errors :)

They are have some really big problems sending these fucking lists on a regular basis.

Oh ok did not think about it.

Actually you will have access with the next update which will hopefully be tomorrow.

In case you are new, this whole update stuff is a f*§$ng bs. Party is not able to send us the lists on a regular basis they so often have delays and stuff like this.

At the moment our CEO's are at the Party Head office for some negotiations and one issue is the regular update so let's hope the best, although i am quite suspicious.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      By the way you can contact me via e-mail about your advertised friends.

We just implemented some new stats for TAF for the admins so:

stefan@pokerstrategy.de

Important: Please only ask if you have recruited more then 30 people.