Pokerstrategy bonus Clearance

• gabitza007
      gabitza007
      Bronze
      Hi there.

I got the $50 from pokerstrategy on fulltilt. As a bonus, every now and then i get $5 from fulltilt.

How is it cnsidered for the bonus clearence, $50 of $100? Meaning that i have to reach 835ftp or 1400 to get the bonus?
  • 3 replies
    • nuxia
      nuxia
      Bronze
      As far as I know, Every $1 you rake, you will receive $0.06 that adds up in your bonus clearance.

In other words, this can be translated to 1 FTP = $0.06.

However don't base your bonus cash on FTP as above, because if you play at happy hour for example, you earn twice as many points, however you won't clear your bonus faster as it only counts your base FTP (without Happy Hour multipliers. It's a common misconception.

Also, you will get 10 releases of $5, which equates into an additional $50

Hope that answers it.
    • gabitza007
      gabitza007
      Bronze
      And how do I know my base ftp points?

As far as I know it only shows the total ammount.

And about the target ftp points. I got the $50 from pokerstrategy, I also got the $50 (10 times $5).Overall I have like $95 now ...

The 835 ftp is enough to clear it (i have 1050ftp, but don't know how many is the base ftp)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gabitza007
      And how do I know my base ftp points?

As far as I know it only shows the total ammount.

And about the target ftp points. I got the $50 from pokerstrategy, I also got the $50 (10 times $5).Overall I have like $95 now ...

The 835 ftp is enough to clear it (i have 1050ftp, but don't know how many is the base ftp)
      Click on My promotions> Happy Hour, this shows the number of bonus points earnt.

Best regards,

Bart