This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

question about the new 15$ bonus on Partypoker

• PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      hi there,
      i got the new 15$ bonus on Partypoker and will have to clear it.
      But i didnt clear the first 50$ bonus ( got starting capital from PokerStrategy ) so my question is :

Do i have to clear the 50$ starting capital first ,then my points would be counted to the new bonus , or i can clear both together ( my earning points would be counted to both bonuses ) ?

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • QQQQ26
      QQQQ26
      Bronze
      sry can i ask u 1 question ...i set Party Poker as my poker platform to recive 50$ but they cant sent me that amount , couse thay recive message from parti poker that my accaunt is inactive, or put on hold or deactivated, can u tell me did u had same problem and how did u solve it...ty
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      who is eligible for the new bonus?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

I am not sure, but if you managed to activate the bonus - you should be able to both clear your 300 points and to clear the bonus at the same time. You will probably be able to receive a better answer from the PartyPoker support though, since they will know the exact conditions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QQQQ26
      sry can i ask u 1 question ...i set Party Poker as my poker platform to recive 50$ but they cant sent me that amount , couse thay recive message from parti poker that my accaunt is inactive, or put on hold or deactivated, can u tell me did u had same problem and how did u solve it...ty
      hi , i dont really remember did i have that prob like yours, but maybe i didnt help , maybe like SoyCD said, u should directly ask the supporter