question about the new 15$ bonus on Partypoker

• PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      hi there,
      i got the new 15$ bonus on Partypoker and will have to clear it.
      But i didnt clear the first 50$ bonus ( got starting capital from PokerStrategy ) so my question is :

Do i have to clear the 50$ starting capital first ,then my points would be counted to the new bonus , or i can clear both together ( my earning points would be counted to both bonuses ) ?

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • QQQQ26
      QQQQ26
      Bronze
      sry can i ask u 1 question ...i set Party Poker as my poker platform to recive 50$ but they cant sent me that amount , couse thay recive message from parti poker that my accaunt is inactive, or put on hold or deactivated, can u tell me did u had same problem and how did u solve it...ty
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      who is eligible for the new bonus?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerMB,

I am not sure, but if you managed to activate the bonus - you should be able to both clear your 300 points and to clear the bonus at the same time. You will probably be able to receive a better answer from the PartyPoker support though, since they will know the exact conditions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerMB
      PokerMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QQQQ26
      sry can i ask u 1 question ...i set Party Poker as my poker platform to recive 50$ but they cant sent me that amount , couse thay recive message from parti poker that my accaunt is inactive, or put on hold or deactivated, can u tell me did u had same problem and how did u solve it...ty
      hi , i dont really remember did i have that prob like yours, but maybe i didnt help , maybe like SoyCD said, u should directly ask the supporter