Aa Vs Qq

• 20 replies
    • nanotec998
      nanotec998
      Bronze
      HAHA and 5 minutes later I get eliminated from a 2k GP tour with KK vs A,3 funny thing is: He goes all-in after seeing the flop: 7,7,2. Easy call.. next card is a bloody damn A

Ofcourse I made the initial Raises / Bet. he only reraised me all-in with nothing.
    • nanotec998
      nanotec998
      Bronze
      11 USD left, not sure what to do with thoose. I'll just blow them off cuz the damn SNGS are impossible to profit at since they use a stupid 20% fee on titanpoker. greedy bastards!
    • JayGGX
      JayGGX
      Gold
      Originally posted by nanotec998
      Man am I on tilt. I just lost 30 USD being 80% of my Bankroll on AA vs QQ.. THE DUMB FISH GOT STRAIGHT BY RIVER...
      Ure not on tilt ure juz not following bankroll management, suggest u play some micro stakes FL with your $11 or sss at nl5 with 11 buy ins just pray that u dun hit a bad start gl and hf
    • nanotec998
      nanotec998
      Bronze
      I can't play FL. I've never played it, well except for a freeroll but it gets so boring I usually just turn it off. =/
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Sorry but why was 80% of ur BR at a table???
      I dont like to be mean,but i think that all these people in this site saying,follow BRM have a point now huh?

Cheers and good luck
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      nice brm.
    • nanotec998
      nanotec998
      Bronze
      nice brm!! yup :D still any ideas to save my last 10 usd?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      i'd suggest roulette if they have it

if not NL50 shortstacking

And get outside and play with your friends. The weather is nice no need for you to play poker
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      wait, he's a fish because he shoved QQ? No. Your annoyed because u got sucked out and the blow hit you hard because u weren't following BRM.

You have learnt your lesson though and now u recognize why BRM is so vital :)

-Jack
    • nanotec998
      nanotec998
      Bronze
      yeah aight, brm lesson is learned. now what? " you want me to go out and play with my friends " ? jeez
    • MrJohnAce
      MrJohnAce
      Bronze
      Your bankroll management was really bad, I must say, and everyone else will tell you the same.

The only thing I can suggest (other than enjoying the nice weather outside with your friends), is to read all the basic & bronze articles again... and again... maybe even three times. Then go to the micro stakes tables and follow the strategy... REALLY follow the strategy. Don't try weird tactics & don't take chances.

If full ring games bore you, then Poker might not be a good idea for you and the nice weather outside would, in my opinion, really be a much better idea. But if you're bored because you play only one table at a time, I suggest (with lots of caution and I hope that I'm not making a mistake by telling you this) try playing 2 to 3 and later even 4 tables at a time.

Stay at the micro stakes until you've reached $50, even better $60 and try the NL10 FR tables again... by then you should also be a better player than most of the players playing those stakes.

All in all, READ READ and READ some more, then STICK to the "rules"!?! DISCIPLINE is the key word!

I wish you the best of luck!
      Update us on you progress!
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Happens. Try again enough of times, if you play correctly you will end up winning.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      yeah aight, brm lesson is learned. now what? " you want me to go out and play with my friends " ? jeez
      Deposit $40 and try again, with brm ;)
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      [ ] Bankroll management.
      [ ] Tilt.
      [x] Lulz.
    • harryjj0
      harryjj0
      Bronze
      tbh be glad it wasnt far more.

i lost $1k before i learnt BRM before PS.

And it took me 4 months of hit and run deposits to win it back
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      I lossed at the exaclty BUTTON yesterday at the $1,5million guaranteed at Stars.

pos was; 32 of 1090 - Allin preflop vs. 2nd place.

Lost with KK vs QQ(he hit Q on river)

So stop crying your heart out=P!
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Man am I on tilt. I just lost 30 USD being 80% of my Bankroll on AA vs QQ.. THE DUMB FISH GOT STRAIGHT BY RIVER...
      maybe he is not fish but you
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chuongdk
      maybe he is not fish but you
      Wanna sit on my table? Look me up at full tilt poker. just ship $200 on your roll and play vs me, i need free money.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      you can gamble it up on 1 dollar tourneys, if you run good you may have a shot.

btw. I started with $5 on stars, and as far as I know PS used to give $5 instead of $50 so with $10 you can build up a pretty good roll.

oh and

[ ] BRM