after quiz

• Miha241
      Miha241
      Bronze
      okey finnaly i have done quiz, now i wanted to put money on pokerstars but i already have accoount there but havent put any real money on it yet, can i still get those 50$ on pokerstars acc?

i see that u can only get bonus on sites u have never played, but is there other way? like making new acc?
  • 5 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      No, you need to create a new account at a different pokerroom. PS has many rooms to choose from, don't worry!
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      If you like PokerStars, you can just mail the customer support to delete your account so you can register a new one with the bonus code given from Poker Strategy,
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      If you like PokerStars, you can just mail the customer support to delete your account so you can register a new one with the bonus code given from Poker Strategy,
      Pokerstars wont allow it in most circumstances. They wont even allow people to make two accounts from the same IP address/household.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Miha241 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

As already stated here you will need to choose another platform on which to receive your starting capital :(

Just choose one from this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Miha241
      Miha241
      Bronze
      cheers guys for all the help

buy have another problem, sorry im noobish at this things, i registered at 888.com Pacific Poker but dont know where i type bonus code to get bonus money :rolleyes: , when i want to put promotion code i must deposit some real money too. ah i noticed i just have to put my username onto the page and i will get money within 2 days, cheers again guys!!