deactived?

• huimin
      huimin
      Bronze
      hello,
      I introduced my classmate to regist an account:yeaselin few weeks ago.
      He passed the SSS test, and he send his personal ID's picture to you. But he discovered that his account was deactived the next day!!!!
      He had left message to your support. But your support only tell him"you didn't pass the security check", without any explain why he didn't pass.
      He is very upset, he left the true data and send the picture to you,he didn't violate anything,but his account was deactived.....
      What's wrong?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi huimin,

Sorry to hear about your friends account, however support do not deactivate accounts without valid reason.
      If the ID check was not passed, then I'm afraid they will be unable to join PokerStrategy. It is a condition of application that sufficient identity material is supplied & approved for an account to be set up.

The reasons for declining are a matter for your friend and the support team. For security/data protection reasons, only support (& Head Admins) have access to the full details.

Wishing yourself and your friend continued enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pokerkingN
      pokerkingN
      Bronze
      same with my friend...did everything send everything and u shut him down.. whats the big deal? u can give a good reason maybe he can explain you ...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerkingN
      same with my friend...did everything send everything and u shut him down.. whats the big deal? u can give a good reason maybe he can explain you ...
      Hello pokerkingN,

When accounts breach our Terms & Conditions which can be found here; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/terms/ - they run the risk of being closed down.

Your friend's accounts did so and were thus declined. I can't go into the details due to security reasons but I can assure you that our support does not delete without good cause.

Best regards
      SoyCD