Can't beat the NL25 donks

• 46 replies
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      i lost half of the bank trying to beat nl25 sss and gave up.

then i tryed do play other styles.

i think that playing sss is to much for me,but nl25 is totally beatable.

if you think that sss is your style do not gave up, soon or later you will be rewarded.

regards,
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      rofl suits you right for not following BRM and moving down when neccessary, i wish you lose your roll, deposit again and realise that poker is no go with proper BRM, incl. moving down when neccessary.
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello,...i play like 100k hand on nl10 with 6,3/bb on pokerstars.....and firist 5k hand on nl25 i loose 18BI because when i start play there people look very loose and they call with any crap,and i play with scareed money,but after i make better BR and return to play without think about money I start win on that limit and now in 200k hand have 5,3bb/100....is very easy to beet nl25,nl5o is a little harder but nothing to much...
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • how2make
      how2make
      Bronze
      The problem is with FTP

It's the only software where I constantly lose AA to 54 suited
      Or KK to 22

Or better yet AA To 34
      flop = A67J5

Only on FT does this happen ALL THE TIME!!! lol

I guess I just have extreme bad luck on FT
      Everywhere else I do fine
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      rofl suits you right for not following BRM and moving down when neccessary, i wish you lose your roll, deposit again and realise that poker is no go with proper BRM, incl. moving down when neccessary.
      Primzi I hope that you're just having a bad day............how the hell can you wish that a fellow stratagist who is looking for advice looses their $$$? X(
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by whateverdude
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      You know, people like you make me hate the internet. I really sometimes wish it was never invented and if I never knew about it I'd never miss it. Cause it allows pathetic douchebags like you act in a way they'd never ever dare to in real life.
      If you can't beat those "donks" you're one of them, I can guarantee you that.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Lol, what's the point in answering if you don't want to help? The guy has a problem, don't post if you can't give him any advice, no need to play on eachother's nerves, especially if the other person is on tilt...

On topic - if you're sure you're beating the limit then don't worry, it's just variance. Get yourself to a comfortable bankroll and keep taking shots - it will come sooner or later. If you, on the other hand, feel you might be missing something make as much as you can of this site - reread the articles and post your hands. It certainly won't hurt your game.

And yeah - the best brm is one that makes you feel comfortable on your limit, even if you happen to have a bad session or two. It can be 20 buy-ins, it can be 50 buy-ins.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      its not only about what makes you feel comfortable or uncomfortable but also about being able to handle the downswing that statistically must come once in a while.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      not a very nice thing to say mate!
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      You see why you can't beat it?
      Bad anger management + tilt = this thread.
      Keep study, focus on your game and you'll be able to beat any lvl up to NL400.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      whateverdude,no worries about the downswing thing,its variance,it hurts but thats all,if u review ur game and no leaks spotted,keep doing ur thing and it all will work out.

i dunno why primzi and zheelvern are so rude but anyway one thing which is true is try to work on ur anger managment.

Good luck and patience and ull do good :f_cool:

Cheers