Known players:     
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP3:
      $13,77
      CO:
      $2,00

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:diamond: , A:spade: . CO posts a blind of $0,05.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, MP3 calls $0,25, 4 folds.

Flop: ($0,62) A:club: , 6:club: , K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,50, MP3 calls $0,50.

Turn: ($1,62) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,10, MP3 calls $1,10.

River: ($3,82) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,15 (All-In), MP3 calls $3,15.

Final Pot: $10,12

Not sure if i shall put it all in on the river? Maybe i shall try some smaller value bet? I would probably call any raise here right?
      Or shall i check call? I still see many hands worse that can call my push here in NL5
  • 4 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      NH WP. I think you can check/call river to induce worse aces to bet here, although it is a little weak. Shoving would kinda isolate yourself to better hands. Even a small bet on river would be half your stack in the pot and so you're quite committed.
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Only thing i can add is tht id bet bigger on the turn, probably $1.45 ish (near whole pot size) as it gives better protectino agaisnt the one card flush draws and any Ace or anything else that would of called the $1.10 sitll probably would getting you more value.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joshquan
      Only thing i can add is tht id bet bigger on the turn, probably $1.45 ish (near whole pot size) as it gives better protectino agaisnt the one card flush draws and any Ace or anything else that would of called the $1.10 sitll probably would getting you more value.
      Ye i like that idea of bigger bet here, thx
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      Not sure if i shall put it all in on the river? Maybe i shall try some smaller value bet? I would probably call any raise here right?
      You obviously not going to bet/fold cause you are going to be committed and also any 2pair (and probably Ax) hands that will call a 1.5$ will call a 3$ bet too.

Originally posted by JuiceQuadreOr shall i check call? I still see many hands worse that can call my push here in NL5
      C/C will lose value to worser hands that mighe check behind and from worser hands that might bet only 1/2 pot. Any 2pair and probably Ax will call a shove.

So:
      Bet Bigger on the turn (any hand who will call 1.1$, will call 1.4$, it also makes it easier for you to put the rest of your money in on the river) and shove river for value.