FallofMath, true story of the fish (NL2 FR/ NL6 SH)

• PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      Hello i think im going to start this blog of myself. Let me introduce at the beginning.

Im Aleksander, 22 years old student (actually graduating in 2 weeks :>) of management on University of Zielona Gora (Poland). Im traveler since i was born, one of my best journeys happened few years ago. I did hitchhike to Spain from Poland. Another of my passions is music, especially post-rock post-metal genre. I started to play poker when i was in Scotland visiting my good old friend, we played a lot together for play money and then i found pokerstrategy.com. It happened at beginning of May.

Before i found pokerstrategy.com i made huge mistake, created accounts on 3 big poker rooms, Pokerstars, partypoker and titanpoker so i missed a chance to get bankroll on those sites + in future wont get strategy points from those sites, thats pretty sad.

So, i choosed pacific poker to be my first (well second pokerroom because i got bankroll on CDpoker (35E) also from Pokerroomschool, but atm im not playing there).

I started to play @ pacific poker in the day of my birthday - 12 of June
      I have been playing 6 tables of NL2 FR using starting hand chart for BSS strategy.

ATM im using HEM trial, after being able to withdraw from Pacific im gonna get it for free on Pokerstars where i will try to make a bonus too.

Today i tried to take a shot on NL6 SH and what can i say, i think im gonna switch to SH, definately prefer that agressive play but still have to play more hands (only 400 up to now)

Here is my graph from the beginning:

And stats from HEM (Need a help, how to separate in HEM FR from the SH games ? Cause here u see stats from NL6 both SH and NL)

The minus stat on NL6 is cause of being suckouted twice, will try to post those hands soon, but got problems with transformating those hands into a proper format (hadnt promlems with Cdpoker hands). Help would be usefull, how to format hands properly from pacific . I played pretty tight on NL2 because of those maniacs who entered pot with such a l o l hands :) I know i have to work on my PFR also, right ? :>

So, the first post is done :)

PS: Bankroll: 88$
  • 3 replies
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      My daily plan looks like that. Every morning i spend like 1 hour of reading articles + watch 1 long movie, here on pokerstrategy.

Then i do 90 minutes sessions with 30 minutes breaks between them

Today was a great day, spend it grinding NL6 SH. It was a little bit against BRM but i feel really comfortable on it and competition isnt hard. For sure tommorow will keep playing there.

Here you can take a look on todays graph:

And my stats (there were like 100 hands of FR)

At morning was playing more agressively preflop and it was swingy so i changed my playing style to more balanced and it was definately better. Almost 20BB/100 is a great score for me, im very satisfied.

I defined few targets till end of June:
      - Play at least 10k more hands (have to prepare for my final exam + going back home from my study flat = less time to play)
      - Be regular on NL6 SH - keep progressing my bankroll

Bankroll: 112$
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      Today biggest loss:

$0.03/$0.06 No Limit Holdem
      6 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($6.96)
      UTG+1 ($3.35)
      CO ($5.48)
      Hero (BTN) ($10.42)
      SB ($17.39)
      BB ($10.00)

Pre-flop: ($0.09, 6 players) Hero is BTN K :club: A :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.24, UTG+1 calls $0.24, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.65, 1 fold, BB raises to $3, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $2.35

Flop: 6 :spade: K :heart: 8 :diamond: ($6.51, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.50, BB raises to $7, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: 5 :spade: ($20.51, 2 players)

River: T :diamond: ($20.51, 2 players)

Final Pot: $20.51
      BB shows: A :diamond: A :club:
      Hero shows: K :club: A :heart:

BB wins $19.31 ( won +$9.31 )
      UTG lost -$0.24
      UTG+1 lost -$0.24
      Hero lost -$10

Today biggest win:

$0.03/$0.06 No Limit Holdem
      5 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero (UTG) ($4.41)
      CO ($10.99)
      BTN ($9.97)
      SB ($3.23)
      BB ($11.69)

Pre-flop: ($0.09, 5 players) Hero is UTG 4 :diamond: 4 :heart:
      Hero calls $0.06, 2 folds, SB calls $0.03, BB checks

Flop: 8 :diamond: J :club: 4 :club: ($0.18, 3 players)
      SB bets $0.06, BB raises to $0.24, Hero raises to $0.50, SB calls $0.44, BB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1, SB calls $1

Turn: T :spade: ($4.68, 3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $3, Hero calls $2.85, SB calls $1.67

River: 9 :spade: ($12.20, 3 players)

Final Pot: $12.20
      SB shows: 5 :club: T :club:
      BB shows: J :spade: 8 :spade:
      Hero shows: 4 :diamond: 4 :heart:

BB wins $0.15 ( lost -$4.41 )
      Hero wins $11.35 ( won +$6.94 )
      SB lost -$3.23
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      Few days without activity because of two reasons. First one I had huge downswing last Tuesday and lost 40$ in 2hr, Second is that I went back to my family house and there were few parties, also my GF visited me for 3 days. Today was the first day I could normally play.

I started with reading all the silver NL articles and it helped I did only 800 hands today but the result is just sick, i won 40$ - 80BB/100.

Tried 2 1$ MTT but didnt get any single hand that I could play properly and didnt finish in cash.

Also, today i got Harrington's poker books so I will have busy week with reading ;)

In real life it is also happy day for me, i was invited to a tests for a Air Trafic Control member so in few days im going to visit Warsaw and see if I can make it further.

Todays graph:

and stats:

I cant manage to work out my targets for June, unfortunately

Bankroll: 119$