Transfering Funds

• CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      what do i need to do to transfer funds from one site to another? Is it difficult?

I receive the extra $50 for signing up with Titan and although the site looks nice it is very slow when it comes to SNG and MTT doesn't seem to be many ppl. playing them or you have to wait a long time before a SNG starts.
      I want to transfer my cash to a more popular site like Full Tilt or Poker Stars.

txs

Croc
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi CrocHunter,

Not sure that you can transfer it after it has already been allocated to you, could be wrong though. You'd have to write a ticket to support.

If you can't then you could always clear the bonuses and then transfer.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello CrocHunter,

The only real way of transferring the starting capital starts with clearing it. After you have cleared it you are free to dispose over it and can cash it out to an online banking page such as Neteller or Moneybookers. From there you can then simply re-deposit it to the site of your choice - while taking advantage of a first deposit bonus at the same time; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

The second post in this thread: The First Deposit Bonus Guide has some more information about Neteller and moneybookers

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      Sorry guys i didn't explain very well. The $50 i received wasn't the starting capital it was an extra bonus of $50 for signing up with Titan Poker and it didn't mention any thing about clearing a bonus.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello CrocHunter,

The $50 you received seems to have been a second starting capital at Titan Poker, so it falls under the same conditions as a regular starting capital. It should have come with an extra $100 clearable bonus. I believe you need 2500 TP to clear the entire $100 bonus and 5000 TP to cash out the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD