help

• biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      help please its 5 days now but i haven't receive the 50$ starting capital... i complete all requirements and i always check my email and junk mail.. thanks. :spade: :spade:
  • 5 replies
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      im in the same situation here.. i dont know what to do.. i learned all the tactics.. i read what i could about SSS and no starting capital yet :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Please have patience a little longer, it can sometimes take up to 96 (working) hours, excluding weekends, for the starting capital to come through.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your emails including spam folder and also the support tickets as we sometimes request additional ID.

Good luck with your poker,

Bart
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      i always chek the tickets reply and my email.. moderator can you please help us?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biyakers
      i always chek the tickets reply and my email.. moderator can you please help us?
      Hello biyakers,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      hi SoyCD,

thanks i didnt expect an reply that quick. .. i already submit my drivers license picture and my other ID's.. and im not a resident of US... maybe i need to be patient and wait..

thanks in advance,
      biyakers