MP2 gbaff666 ($2.07)
      MP3 AWV08 ($2.00)
      CO Sergiu66 ($1.63)
      BTN Generation89 ($0.96)
      SB NutsyRax ($0.91)
      BB roiaL111 ($0.40)
      [AWV08 posted $0.02]

Pre-flop: ($0.05, 10 players) Hero is UTG+1 T:diamond: K:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, gbaff666 calls $0.02, AWV08 checks, Sergiu66 calls $0.02, 1 fold, NutsyRax calls $0.01, roiaL111 checks

Flop: K:club: T:heart: K:heart: ($0.12, 6 players)
      NutsyRax bets $0.06, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.06, 1 fold, AWV08 raises to $0.12, 1 fold, NutsyRax calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, AWV08 raises to $0.24, NutsyRax folds, Hero raises to $0.30, AWV08 raises to $0.36, Hero raises to $0.42, AWV08 raises to $0.48, Hero raises to $0.54, AWV08 calls $0.06

Turn: A:diamond: ($1.32, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, AWV08 goes all-in $1.44, Hero calls $1.36

River: 6:club: ($4.20, 2 players)

Final Pot: $4.20
      Results higlight
      AWV08 shows: 8d Ts
      Hero shows: Td Kd

Hero wins $3.99 ( won +$1.99 )
      AWV08 lost -$2
      NutsyRax lost -$0.14

i think Its ok to just play his game and minraise "forever", I dont have to protect that hand, and i just wanted to get as much as possible out of him.

on turn i just betted were small to get even more, and was going to bet much on river, but he pushed so no problem :D

Please tell me how i can hide the text, i cant find out
  • 5 replies
    • harryjj0
      harryjj0
      Bronze
      ignoring the fact that it is probably not profitable (in the long run) to limp from early with KT (even if they are suited), i still feel that you need to think about the spot where you have 2 opponents. After AWV08's reraise, id probably make it 40c total. Also, its somewhat strange for you to call the first raise, and then make later reraises - if you want to hook in slightly better players in the future, you may want to just try to flat call your way. Because, if you were initially calling and then decide to reraise it screams of protecting the current next-to-nuts (i.e. someone protecting your hand against AA, AK, KQ, KJ). Thats just my take.
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      just lol at the way this hand was played, I don't even know where to start :P
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rickydaprince
      just lol at the way this hand was played, I don't even know where to start :P
      Haha similar feelings!

Dont limp with KT from UTG again, ever!

Then dont bother with this min-raising rubish, the chances are on this board they are either going to pay you of or not so just put a proper raise in of about $0.20 after the initialbet and continue similarly if re-raised trying to get it in on the flop if possible. The K or the T will pay you of either way and draws like QJ will most likely call your raise.
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      i know that most of it was not correct play and so.
      first i usually dont limp kT utg, but sometime you just fell like doing it, and sometimes you dont always think position (i dont remember what really happened)

I just called the first bet, so that the other guy also would call the 8c bet, and i would bet more turn.

The min-raising was almoust only for fun, i wanted to se how far he wanted to do it.

i dont care protecting the hand, coz there is so little thing that could possibly beat me, and im willing to take that risk
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      fold pf, I suggest you reread the BSS staring table.
      when you call and then min-raise you are giving your opponents a good read on your hand cause this line is usually a monster.
      After he min-raise you again to 0.24 you can assume he has a strong hand and just 3bet him x3. On the turn just shove it all in, villains showed a lot of strength in the previous street, he isn't folding to a shove.

General note about a min-raise:
      In this case you had the nuts on the flop and you weren't worried much but usually our hand is not that strong and we need to protect it by giving our opponents bad odds to call.
      when you min-raise you give your opponent good odds to call and also you lose value from your hand cause villains in this level don't see odds, they just see their draw and will pay off if you make a bigger bet. So when you decide to raise, raise bigger.