$5,05
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP1:
      $7,68
      MP2:
      $8,86

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:heart:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,05, MP2 raises to $0,25, 3 folds, SB calls $0,23, Hero raises to $1,15, MP1 calls $1,10, MP2 calls $0,90, SB folds.

Flop: ($3,70) 5:diamond: , 6:diamond: , T:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks.

Turn: ($3,70) K:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3,85 (All-In), MP1 calls $3,85, MP2 folds.

River: ($11,40) 8:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $11,40

3betted quite a huge pot here.. i wasnt prepared for this flop.. decided i dont want to shove it here because i just felt one of them would call with at least something better than mine...
      checked trough and the turn is really nice for me, not draw completed, i shove..
      Would you bet or shove the flop??
      Would you bet smaller the turn? Its pretty drawy
  • 3 replies
    • louc
      louc
      Bronze
      Only bet you have left post flop is AI. If you bet say $2 on flop what would you do if you get raised? What would you do on turn if your bet was called on flop? But if you push on flop you are only getting called by better hands so there is really no reason to push. The other question is do you get called by a worse hands if you push on turn? I guess you will be up against set here awful lot of time. You're basically folding out worst hands and getting called by better hands. And what is even worse you have two opponents to worry about.

If you put Villain on some kind of draw why would you bet smaller? You want them to put as much money in behind as possible.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      That flop doesn't offer you any potential, but it does unfortunately offer your opponents some potential, so I wouldn't invest anymore money at this point, hence I think checking on the flop is a good decision, if someone bets then fold.

I also would not shove the turn with only 1 pair and a draw heavy board.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      nice hand, well played.