This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My stats (NL10 SH)

• harryjj0
      harryjj0
      Bronze
      This is me so far (I know 1.6k hands isnt enough yet, but im just wondering so far):
      Hands - 1664, Won - $66.30, bb/100 - 39.84, VPIP - 24, PFR - 11.7, 3-bet 3.9, WTSD - 30.9, W$SD - 55.1, Agg - 1.84, Agg(%) - 28.2

I know these are only stats - but I am not familiar yet with what is considered standard (i.e. am i too loose/passive, etc.)

Also what sort of bb/100 after say 10k hands should you be looking for?
  • 3 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Sample size is tiny, but from first look at it:

Your VPIP and PFR are to far apart, you limp and/or cold-call too much pre-flop.
      Your agg is too low, meaning you probably do not c-bet enough or take initiative. Its in relation to the pre-flop cold-calling, limping I think.

Anyways try to get a bigger sample size.

Win-rate depends on the player and on variance... on NL10 you can sustain 6bb/100 in the long run I think or higher if your good.
    • harryjj0
      harryjj0
      Bronze
      cheers man.

im still trying to make heads and tails of the numbers.

So is 6BB/100 and above the target for BSS?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Call less, raise (or fold) more. 10k hands won't determine your winrate, focus on other goals like making as much +EV decisions as possible/reviewing HH after sessions etc.