squeeze betting as sss ?

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      could anyone tell me a bit about squeeze betting as sss player. i know i dont have to worry so much about the playability of my hand postflop as i will be allin. so i can squeeze with middle pp's more.

but on the other hand my FE is smaller than a bss players.

so could anyone give me some tips and tricks about squeeze betting as sss player?
  • 4 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i would only do it if that player you are playing against is a bit of a rock of course.

it only works if you shove. in that case, any suited connectors is what you should be ideally going for, considering that the initial raiser might have a pair and if that is the case then i would do it with suited connectors.

then again i dint have access to the platinum material to read more on it lol
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      No no no, no suited connectors!

It means you can widen up your range a bit, for example to AQ+/TT+ (or even more loose, depends on the situation). Initial raiser is usually tight player and caller is a looser one, so you assume raiser will most probably fold and you definitely beat callers range.

For example, raiser has 7,5% PFR (99+/AJ+, maybe KQ), caller seems to have loose calling range, then you can squeeze with AQ+/TT. You need about break-even equity against the raiser range to make a profitable squeeze, cause usually when he calls or reraises, the other player folds and this dead money makes your raise profitable. If raiser folds and caller calls, you are most probably ahead, cause he would have reraised with monster hands. If both fold - well, easy money.

TT has 48% against PFR 7,5 and AQo has 47%, as without the caller you can't profitably push with those hands against this range.

At least this is how I understand squeezing as a SSS player.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      thanks that helps a lot
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      cool

i didnt know either so thanks for the info and sorry for the bad advice

:)