Jehovah's Witnesses

• thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      Well the Jehovah's Witnesses go around passing out fliers and invite people to bible study groups,so why not go around and hand out fliers about poker strategy with your referral link on?
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Sry got no time and/or money, *slams door shut*
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      some german guy made a flyer template on the german forum to hand out lol
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hi, can I come in and talk to you about your relationship to Poker?

Have you let AA into your heart?

:D
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      I like to hand out the fliers at my weekly gamblers anonymous meetings a lot better results than door to door imo :) :s_o:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Djvandal
      I like to hand out the fliers at my weekly gamblers anonymous meetings a lot better results than door to door imo :) :s_o:
      That's the spirit of giving epitomised right there! :f_biggrin:
    • jframil
      jframil
      Bronze
      Yeah go to Alcoholic and drugs groups, could help them change that addiction for gambling hahahaha. Much better...

Now seriously u probably will get some people to join but the tough part is getting them to do everything that is needed AND getting them to make 15 strategy points. Must people just give up...

Ill say from every 100 people u get to actually TRY to register ull get like 5 that will make you some money.

Better to target people that likes poker than random people that have less interest and may give up easily to sending documents, answering the quiz, etc etc.

Pokerstrategy is troublesome for must people, you know must people only know the basics when it comes to computers and internet. So they make a lot of mistakes with the quiz, registering the account on the poker site, etc and give up