Stack
      SB:
      $23,57
      BB:
      $5,04
      Hero:
      $33,94

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , A:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB calls $0,90, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($3,00) 2:club: , 7:heart: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2,25, SB calls $2,25, BB folds.

Turn: ($7,50) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4,00, SB calls $4,00.

River: ($15,50) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $15,50, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $15,50
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Given his stats I could very well see him floating the flop with naked broadways and hitting the Q on the turn, but i doubt he would pot the river like that with just Qx. Still, i would bet bigger on the turn, because we're ahead very often and if he just happened to have hit top pair on the turn he's never folding it. Make it $5,5 so you can shove the river easily.

As played, this line is also known as the "i was slowplaying on flop & turn to be tricky, but on the river i realized i had to bet because the pot was way too small for my set :( (" line from passive fishes with no raise button.

Either that or he's bluffing a missed draw. The only real draws that missed would be 54 and 98, he might call those preflop if they were suited, still without a read i wouldn't call a pot-sized bet from a passive player to pick off a bluff there, i don't think it's worth it.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Folding is definitely fine here. He is rather on the passive side so I don`t expect him to bluff there enough to make a call based on that alone. Either way he seems a bad player. Question is does he sees a hand like AQ,KQ as nuts there or not. Chances are small but his line makes no real sence to me and given the fact that I don`t know what he is holding I`m calling here both for a note on his plays that might make/save me more money in the future and for my table image.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d bet at least 5$ on the turn
      river fold is fine, he often has there strong hand