Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $6.22
      Hero:
      $6.23

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, SB folds, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.34) 6:heart: , Q:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.16, BB calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.66) J:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.48, BB raises to $1.52, Hero calls $1.04.

River: ($3.70) 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $7.70

Tilt rears its ugly head! I know this is bad play but i have been card dead for 3 days (1600 hands) now and i just can't hit a flop with anything!

I did have AK 8 times today though an missed everytime apart from this last one of the session, I think i should of bet bigger on the flop and then second barreled the turn and folded to the check/raise.

Is it right to second barrel here?

Stupid thing is i put him on his hand and just called to prove that he did have the hand that i put him on!!!! CRAZY!
      Hope i start picking up some hands soon!
  • 3 replies
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      I would bet slight bigger on the flop, about 0.2 ish.

On the turn he's giving you an opportunity to check and see the river for free, with your hand I'll probably take it, because the board is quite draw heavy and your hand is by no means guaranteed to be the best hand.

On the river c/f.
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Definitely bet more on flop... you bet less than half pot?? Turn card is ugly, and you're likely beat by his check raise but you definitely should bet/fold there. River card is even uglier :P
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      PreFlop: Fine

Flop: Bet bigger to protect you hand. I would go for 3/4 pot size bet which is 0.23$

Turn: You should bet here to protect your hand and hopefully for a free SD. If you got any reads that is capable of C/R with a draw then go ahead and call but against unkown I'm just bet/folding.

As played:
      River: You only beat a bluff. just fold.