Damn HUD...

• zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Okay so I've been messing around with this god forsaken app for about 2hrs now, and this damn HUD is all over the frickin' place, no matter what I do! =(

I'm playing on PokerStars, using on a theme made by nartim(download section).

I tried the various options from the drop-down menu in HUD settings.. Alas! No avail. Close but no cigar. Pess mæ i råttehålle..

I thought to myself: "Well, SURELY there MUST be somewhere you can configure the position of the HUD _manually_". Apparently not =(

Anyone care to take a stab at this?

Regards,
      Aleks

EDIT: Okay so, after finally giving up on elephant, I tried the next most logical explanation; the poker suite. It seems the HUD is set to the default PokerStars Theme. So I guess my initial ran about manually positioning the HUD is the question from here on out. Anyone?
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      As far as I know Elephant doesn't have this feature yet. It was pretty high on a to do list some time back but I have no idea what the current status is..
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      So right off the bat I'm experiencing one of the things that I was warned about with this elephant crap! hah. Oh well, it's basically free so what can you do.

If someone working on elephant reads this, I hereby give my "coin-in-the-what-to-update-on-elephant-well"!
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      DO you mean that the HUD is on the wrong player or do you mean the Stats are not in the position you want them on the player?
    • imoldovann
      imoldovann
      Bronze
      I've been using Elephant for about a month and I saw the same crap going on, the stats on the players are mixed up apparently, and I thought also that it was because of the skin, but actually, they are actually just rotated.

The button on the window of the Pokerstars table, if you click it, gives you the option to rotate clockwise or counteclockwise the HUD, in order to position the stats for each player exactly where the player is, but unfortunately, the HUD does not show also the player name in the stats (or I didn't manage to enable that option), so it's hard to identify which stats belong to who, in order to rotate it in the position it has to be.

I found a way around this because when you have showdown in a hand, afterwards Elephant superimposes for a few seconds the previous hand on the window, and if you know who was in the hand and count, you can find out how many times u have to click rotate.

I hope this helps.

In my opinion Elephant is a great software, with some flaws (and takes a lot to load even if I have only about 35k hands), but highly helpful.

Regards,

Ioan
    • imoldovann
      imoldovann
      Bronze
      AHH,

I read again what u said, and I am off the subject by far.

U just want to position manually the position of the stats, like in Pokertracker3?

I don't think that is possible :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imoldovann

In my opinion Elephant is a great software, with some flaws (and takes a lot to load even if I have only about 35k hands), but highly helpful.

Regards,

Ioan
      Go to data base management ( the elephant top left pf page) and select 'Optimze database'

Your loading problem will go away (well mine did)
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Thanks alot for the elaborate post imoldovann!

Regarding your 2nd post(might wanna just edit the 1st one btw), I was kinda wondering about this aswell, so your post was - presumably - very helpful indeed.

I'll look into it after my current session. Kinda hard to mess around with Elephant on a laptop when you're 12-tabling on a 17" screen :f_p:

Currently up to $87.55 from my initial $50, in 2 days(not counting today's session so far) ; DDD