SSS is really working ?

• 46 replies
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      you got your starting capital within 1 week?
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      no.. in 5 days i think
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Ai nevoie de mult mai multe maini jucate ca sa poti trage vreo concluzie. Ceva de genul 10.000! SSS nu prea mi-a placut dar BSS iti zic eu ca merge :D
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      we have all lost money with AKvsAA. nothing to worry about.
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      Hi IonescuClaudia,

I know the feeling of going all-in with good hands like AA and then losing. A lot of times in SSS play you will be a small favourate to win the hand and it could go either way. Some days you will make like 10 buy-ins and other times you lose 5 buy-ins in row. That is the nature of the strategy.

Make sure that you follow the strategy exactly and I'm sure you'll make money on the lower limits NL10 and NL25. You could just check the blogs of other successfull short stackers on this site. Also very important is to read the physcology articles to help you thinking in the right way about poker.

Have fun
      Termi8r
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      thank you all for your advices..

Si andrei... BSS ce este ?
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Big Stack Strategy, gasesti articole de la Bronze la No Limit. Sunt oameni pe forum (multi) care au facut destui bani (au ajuns pe la 500$) si cu SSS dar trebuie sa ai multa incredere in strategia asta pentru ca o sa-ti oscileze contul destul de mult (daca din aia 50$ ajungi pe la 35-40 e un lucru normal cu strategia asta, chiar daca pe termen lung o sa iesi pe +). Succes!

Sorry guys for not speaking in english, i hope it's not a problem.
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      Multumesc mult :)
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      hi IonescuClaudia

i have a question when you received your starting capital.. pokerstrategy team email you? or you check your poker account?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biyakers
      hi IonescuClaudia

i have a question when you received your starting capital.. pokerstrategy team email you? or you check your poker account?
      Hello biyakers,

You will receive an e-mail. I just checked your account and it seems like your ID has already been verified and the transfer already initiated. If you set up your PokerStars account correctly the money should be on your account within the next 48 hours at the latest.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      hi SoyCD,

ok thanks for the info. and for helping us here..

Biyakers :D
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      ok.... this SSS strategy not working .. at least not for me !!!!!!!!!! i have left 20 $ :( this is so weird... i raised up my winings to 37$ and suddenly now i have 20. The ALL IN HANDS are killing me... ..i go all in exactly as the strat says.. with the right hands ! ...........
    • piotereczek
      piotereczek
      Bronze
      no , SSS is not working
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      and what do you do......
    • jframil
      jframil
      Bronze
      SSS is everyday less efective and is mostly an strategy designed so sites like pokerstrategy get a lot of rake because u play in higher limits than what ur bankroll really allows, also because with such a small bankroll is the only thing u can play without risking the money too fast wich also helps them get more rake.

I had in 2 weeks a stretch of 20k hands with -EV 330$ on nl25. 330$ Lost in hand where i should have won. Variance is ridiculous and the bankroll management they teach here cant really protect u when variance hits u like that...
    • IonescuClaudia
      IonescuClaudia
      Bronze
      ...... no comment
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i played only SSS for 4 months last year. I followed SSS strategy, with more adjustments as i gained more experience. I played about 50k hands.

I started $50 and played on the NL10.

I eventually moved up to NL50.

I cashed out with $1200.

Nuff Said.
    • unlogik112
      unlogik112
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      i played only SSS for 4 months last year. I followed SSS strategy, with more adjustments as i gained more experience. I played about 50k hands.

I started $50 and played on the NL10.

I eventually moved up to NL50.

I cashed out with $1200.

Nuff Said.
      by adjusments do u mean expanding the range of calling hands or what?
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jframil
      SSS is everyday less efective and is mostly an strategy designed so sites like pokerstrategy get a lot of rake because u play in higher limits than what ur bankroll really allows, also because with such a small bankroll is the only thing u can play without risking the money too fast wich also helps them get more rake.

I had in 2 weeks a stretch of 20k hands with -EV 330$ on nl25. 330$ Lost in hand where i should have won. Variance is ridiculous and the bankroll management they teach here cant really protect u when variance hits u like that...
      R.....O.....F.....L.............................. I lol'd.