I am offered an opt-in bonus $100

• Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      So I logged in to partypoker and this message pops up:

Get an extra $100 added to your account when you opt-in for this bonus.

So what does opt-in bonus means? I looked up the conditions and it says I have 30 days to collect 1000 points. Uhm, I have like $19 on my account and collected under 200 points over three months so nothing makes sense to me right now :)
  • 6 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hey! i was about to create a post about this!

i just got this bonus also!

its a FIXED bonus so if you collect 1000 points in 30 days time, they give you the 72 euro / 100 dollars what ever currency your account is in!

›› What is an opt-in bonus?
      This is a targeted bonus that doesn't require a deposit to be made. The player can take advantage of this bonus by clicking on the 'Opt-in' link. However, before you can cash out this amount, you might have to meet certain release conditions.

---

i deposited 500 dollars 2 days ago and i got a 500 dollar bonus from it. My question is ... if i opt in for this new 100 dollar bonus .. will my 500 dollar bonus disappear? :s_o:
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      no they won't.... you'll simply have to collect the points for the $500 bonus and then for the $100 opt in (which might be close in 30 days)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hmmmmmm so if i accept this new bonus then the partypoints i collect wont count towards it until i clear the other bonus ? :s_o: thats stupid..... :(
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      hmmmmmm so if i accept this new bonus then the partypoints i collect wont count towards it until i clear the other bonus ? :s_o: thats stupid..... :(
      No, it's not stupid. It's not like they want to give you double rakeback for the period of the 100$ bonus. It is still nice to get extra free bonus to clear, no harm in that.
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      So I dont get the bonus in advance to clear it? It means that I would have to deposit some amount to start playing Nl10 SSS or $1 SnG I am used to. 1000 points on that level seems impossible.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      well u only need 33 partypoints every day to clear that 100 dollars on NL25 thats only 330 raked hands per day. on NL 10, which u play, its 1254 raked hands.. thats A LOT :( either deposit and play nl25 or forget about the bonus :(