This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I am offered an opt-in bonus $100

• Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      So I logged in to partypoker and this message pops up:

Get an extra $100 added to your account when you opt-in for this bonus.

So what does opt-in bonus means? I looked up the conditions and it says I have 30 days to collect 1000 points. Uhm, I have like $19 on my account and collected under 200 points over three months so nothing makes sense to me right now :)
  • 6 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hey! i was about to create a post about this!

i just got this bonus also!

its a FIXED bonus so if you collect 1000 points in 30 days time, they give you the 72 euro / 100 dollars what ever currency your account is in!

›› What is an opt-in bonus?
      This is a targeted bonus that doesn't require a deposit to be made. The player can take advantage of this bonus by clicking on the 'Opt-in' link. However, before you can cash out this amount, you might have to meet certain release conditions.

---

i deposited 500 dollars 2 days ago and i got a 500 dollar bonus from it. My question is ... if i opt in for this new 100 dollar bonus .. will my 500 dollar bonus disappear? :s_o:
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Bronze
      no they won't.... you'll simply have to collect the points for the $500 bonus and then for the $100 opt in (which might be close in 30 days)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hmmmmmm so if i accept this new bonus then the partypoints i collect wont count towards it until i clear the other bonus ? :s_o: thats stupid..... :(
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      hmmmmmm so if i accept this new bonus then the partypoints i collect wont count towards it until i clear the other bonus ? :s_o: thats stupid..... :(
      No, it's not stupid. It's not like they want to give you double rakeback for the period of the 100$ bonus. It is still nice to get extra free bonus to clear, no harm in that.
    • Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      So I dont get the bonus in advance to clear it? It means that I would have to deposit some amount to start playing Nl10 SSS or $1 SnG I am used to. 1000 points on that level seems impossible.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      well u only need 33 partypoints every day to clear that 100 dollars on NL25 thats only 330 raked hands per day. on NL 10, which u play, its 1254 raked hands.. thats A LOT :( either deposit and play nl25 or forget about the bonus :(