Is this web a BIG SCAM?

• oriole2
      oriole2
      Basic
      Hello,
      I had to register another account, because my first one has been deactivated. Why i am writing here? Because i send like 4 support tickets a week ago and still didnt receive any answer. It's like I am being ignored. Smell like big scam to me. My first nick was: oriooole
  • 12 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      yeah... thousands of players and it's all too scam YOU!!! :f_confused: :f_o: :f_o:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I got scammed too ... but then I actually started to pay attention to what I was supposed to do and voila ... happy little pokerstrategist ...

U must've messed something up and once u mess something up u should try to resolve the issues with ur original account if possible. It's kind of like online poker rooms which always allow only one account for a single person. Always take things seriously and try not to look at the free money only.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      We're actually nicely programmed bots. All what we want is to SCAM YOU!
    • oriole2
      oriole2
      Basic
      Well, maybe they have run out of money...
      As i said i tried to contact them, but no answer for a week now. IGNORED.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oriole2
      Well, maybe they have run out of money...
      As i said i tried to contact them, but no answer for a week now. IGNORED.
      Hello oriole2,

You are not allowed to create multiple accounts. Your last account was not your first account and you have already gone through the registration process before.

Your account was therefore closed. Please use your original account and stop creating new ones.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      I seriously doub't they have run out of money. They pay you $50 because they are affiliated with the poker room you sign upto via here. so everytime you play a hand for the rest of your time at that poker room you pay rake and pokerstrategy get a percentage of that rake. I have one person signed up to party from my blog and he earns me over $50 a month if he runs well. Imagine that times 1,000,000 users = $$$$$$ of rake. its the next best thing to being the poker room itself. believe me m8 they WANT to give you the money

edit: I wish I'd bloody thought of it!!!!! Doh!
    • oriole2
      oriole2
      Basic
      I have no idea for what account you are talking about. If that is so, why no one answered to any of my 4 support tickets? Please send me to an e-mail my previsioly crated account details, because i really dont remember. Please stop ignoring me and i would not creat new accounts.
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      I think this is a scam. They asked for my photo holding my id card. Thats retarded. Ive been waiting for 5days wrote 3 letters 2 tickets uploaded photos of my id cards and letters. Now they want my photo. Maibe they will ask for my house or car photo tomorrow?
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      Epic!
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      I had to register another account, because my first one has been deactivated.
      Maybe the problem is THIS???? :f_eek:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I have no idea for what account you are talking about. If that is so, why no one answered to any of my 4 support tickets? Please send me to an e-mail my previsioly crated account details, because i really dont remember. Please stop ignoring me and i would not creat new accounts.
      Hello oriole2,

I have sent an e-mail to the address with which the oriooole account was signed up with all the data on your old account that you should need to recover it.

@virginijasliesoriuniene: Our security process is necessary to ensure that our offer is not abused. Although it might seem strict at times - it is necessary due to a high level of attempted fraud and abuse. Please understand this. With over 2 million users we are certainly not looking to 'scam' you out of pictures of ID. We treat such information with utmost confidentiality and only to verify your identity.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      You don't remember your previous account, oriole2? A wild guess - account name is oriole :f_biggrin:

To Virginija [in her native language]:
      ta nuotrauka su ID - standartine procedura, apsauganti nuo visokiu kinieciu, kurie susikuria 100 accountu, sukuria pokerio "botus", kurie daro uz juos pinigus. Pokerstrategy'ui juk neapsimoka bet kam dalint $50 nepatikrinus tapatybes, internete nesunku apsimest neegzistuojanciu zmogumi. Beje, visus asmens kodus ir kita svarbia informacija nuotraukoje galite uztusuoti. Aisku ne mano darbas Jus itikineti, tiesiog zinau, koks naudingas yra sis saitas, jo skiriami $50 ir ypac straipsniai apie strategijas bei video apie strategiju praktini pritaikyma.