This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full Tilt Rakeback

• Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      Hy..I did not recived my rakeback in full tilt last week.Somebody have same problem..?..or have u recived..?..Or is pokerstrategy changed times when they phay rakebacks.Ty for answers guys.
  • 9 replies
    • Calmplay
      Calmplay
      Bronze
      I received mine without any problem.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Did you spent many of your points? That could be the reason if you're low volume player.
    • Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      have not used my points.maybe shoud mail full tilt support..?
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      There's definitely an issue with the Full Tilt Rakeback. I have been playing there for 2 months and last Friday I received rake back for the first time... And based on the formula for calculating the Rakeback I should've received like $15... I wrote a ticket in the Help section in PokerStrategy and I received rake back for this first time ...
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      my rakeback is perfect, every friday morning on time
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      I read about rakeback on FTP this week aswell(same problem)
      Seems bonusses and stuff u buy are being deducted from your rakeback.
      so if u still have to unlock the bonus, it's most likely u won't get rakeback.
      That's what i could make from it.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      All in here folks, FAQ for Full Tilt.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Varune
      I read about rakeback on FTP this week aswell(same problem)
      Seems bonusses and stuff u buy are being deducted from your rakeback.
      so if u still have to unlock the bonus, it's most likely u won't get rakeback.
      That's what i could make from it.
      Yes, I know that the bonus deducts it, here is the formula that shows how it is calculated:

Rake + Juice - Bonus - Player Added - Fees - Fraud - Used Points = Rake Back

Rake: Cash game rake

Juice: Tournament fees ex. $10 + $2 sit-n-go would result in $2 of juice

Bonus: These are bonuses Full Tilt Poker gives such as deposit bonuses

Player Added: If you play in a guarantee tournament that doesn't meet the guarantee Full Tilt Poker divides the amount of the overlay by the number of players in the tournament.

Fees: Full Tilt Poker shares the cost incurred by payment processors for depositing or withdrawing on the site with its affiliates.

Fraud: Any charge backs from credit cards will be deducted from rake.

Used Points: Every time you use Full Tilt points in the store or for tournaments you are deducted $0.005 per point.

Calculating my numbers, using the formula above I should have gotten some rake back, even if it was estimated at like 0,20- 0,30 cents. However I was not getting any for almost 2 months, until previous week ?!?!?!?! I didn't play more, or changed anything at all, but I got rakeback. I guess my account was fixed (I'll see again this Friday). Hopefully yours will get fixed as well.
    • Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      I sended pokerstrategi question..:Melluuzza,
      24.06.09 19:57: Hy i did not recived my full tilt poker rakeback last week.What is problem..?

25.06.09 13:25: Dear Melluuzza,

You should get it this Friday. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi.............................so looks like thy still send me my money but just little late..:D