Full Tilt Rakeback

• Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      Hy..I did not recived my rakeback in full tilt last week.Somebody have same problem..?..or have u recived..?..Or is pokerstrategy changed times when they phay rakebacks.Ty for answers guys.
  • 9 replies
    • Calmplay
      Calmplay
      Bronze
      I received mine without any problem.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Did you spent many of your points? That could be the reason if you're low volume player.
    • Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      have not used my points.maybe shoud mail full tilt support..?
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      There's definitely an issue with the Full Tilt Rakeback. I have been playing there for 2 months and last Friday I received rake back for the first time... And based on the formula for calculating the Rakeback I should've received like $15... I wrote a ticket in the Help section in PokerStrategy and I received rake back for this first time ...
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      my rakeback is perfect, every friday morning on time
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      I read about rakeback on FTP this week aswell(same problem)
      Seems bonusses and stuff u buy are being deducted from your rakeback.
      so if u still have to unlock the bonus, it's most likely u won't get rakeback.
      That's what i could make from it.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      All in here folks, FAQ for Full Tilt.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Varune
      I read about rakeback on FTP this week aswell(same problem)
      Seems bonusses and stuff u buy are being deducted from your rakeback.
      so if u still have to unlock the bonus, it's most likely u won't get rakeback.
      That's what i could make from it.
      Yes, I know that the bonus deducts it, here is the formula that shows how it is calculated:

Rake + Juice - Bonus - Player Added - Fees - Fraud - Used Points = Rake Back

Rake: Cash game rake

Juice: Tournament fees ex. $10 + $2 sit-n-go would result in $2 of juice

Bonus: These are bonuses Full Tilt Poker gives such as deposit bonuses

Player Added: If you play in a guarantee tournament that doesn't meet the guarantee Full Tilt Poker divides the amount of the overlay by the number of players in the tournament.

Fees: Full Tilt Poker shares the cost incurred by payment processors for depositing or withdrawing on the site with its affiliates.

Fraud: Any charge backs from credit cards will be deducted from rake.

Used Points: Every time you use Full Tilt points in the store or for tournaments you are deducted $0.005 per point.

Calculating my numbers, using the formula above I should have gotten some rake back, even if it was estimated at like 0,20- 0,30 cents. However I was not getting any for almost 2 months, until previous week ?!?!?!?! I didn't play more, or changed anything at all, but I got rakeback. I guess my account was fixed (I'll see again this Friday). Hopefully yours will get fixed as well.
    • Melluuzza
      Melluuzza
      Bronze
      I sended pokerstrategi question..:Melluuzza,
      24.06.09 19:57: Hy i did not recived my full tilt poker rakeback last week.What is problem..?

25.06.09 13:25: Dear Melluuzza,

You should get it this Friday. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi.............................so looks like thy still send me my money but just little late..:D