admins.

• biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      hello admins,

i receive a ticket..

Dear biyakers,

The transfer of the starting capital was denied by PokerStars, unfortunately. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you and recommend you to choose another poker plattform to which you will get your starting capital afterwards.

A tutorial about how to register your new account you will find here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Once you registered your new account on a different platform, please write me the account name as well as the prefered platform in this ticket. We will then transfer your starting capital as soon as possible.

so can i use a different platform like fulltilt?
  • 8 replies
    • DeDre87
      DeDre87
      Global
      yes
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi biyakers,

I think they are asking you to register with a different site to recieve you starting capital as pokerstars have rejected you ;)

After you have created the account (with pokerstrategy code) write back to support with you account name and the poker platform that it is on :)

Regards,

-Jack
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      :D ok i will choose fulltilt... thanks for reply.. :D
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      so ill wait again 96hours?? ?( :s_biggrin:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey biyakers,

You should receive your starting capital on Full Tilt today. If not, please get back to us.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      ok ill wait.. thanks thunder..
    • biyakers
      biyakers
      Bronze
      hello thunder,

i dont receive the starting capital today.. theres somthin rong? can you please check my status?? thanks

biyakers
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biyakers
      hello thunder,

i dont receive the starting capital today.. theres somthin rong? can you please check my status?? thanks

biyakers
      Hello biyakers,

It is a common misconception that the more you ask the faster you get your starting capital - this is not the case. After your ID was processed we tried to send you the money to PokerStars but had it declined - either because you already had a previous account there (perhaps playmoney) or because you didn't create the account with our bonus code. This means you basically get put back in the beginning of the line.

The support needs to first check your ticket, enter your Full Tilt nick and then re-initiate the process. Since you spread your answer over multiple tickets this makes it harder for the support and slows down the entire process.

Just stop asking, be patient, and wait. In the meantime read articles and watch videos and play with playmoney.

Best regards
      SoyCD