constant disconnections

• Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      hi, since the update i,ve had constant disconnection problems, has this happened to anybody else and does anybody have a solution,party says it has nothing to do with them,but it never happened before the update
  • 7 replies
    • ZippFig
      ZippFig
      Bronze
      it's acting all sorts of weird ways for me too.
      If you play with the web browser based version (instant play) that's just the normal behavior but after the update it logs you out and keeps asking for the password to access the account.
      Buggier party than party was already. That's a poker site so...that's poker - just one more thing to add to your variance.
    • Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      well if it doesnt get fixed soon ill be taking my money somewhere else, ive barely been able to play 100 hands today!
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I don't have any problems,
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Rubbertoe84,

In this case I recommend you stop playing until you can get a stable connection. I suggest you uninstall the client completely, download all files again and re-install, hopefully this may help.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I had problem with disconnections before. But after last update everything is working well for me. :f_grin:

And as I found, Party is very bad for unstable connections - one lost packet and You're done. But connection stability is changing every update so Party is probably working on it ;)

As thunderbird56 already mentioned, reinstall is an option, eventually check Your connection stability and other running sofware during play (skype,...).
    • Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      i have reinstalled and still have the same problems,i can however use instant play without any probs,well, i suppose ill be playing on titan until its solved,thx
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I have mailed with Party several times about this and they say that it's not on their side, but that's either on my side or my ISPs side. I don't agree with that and I believe that it's their software which is not able to handle my (and a lot of people's) connection.

They're working on it though.