This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KQs nl200

• PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $2(BB) Full Tilt
      SB ($423)
      BB ($37)
      UTG ($235)
      UTG+1 ($236)
      UTG+2 ($81.20)
      MP1 ($224)
      MP2 ($41)
      CO ($72.15)
      Hero ($40)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $2, Hero raises to $9, fold, fold, CO calls $7,

FLOP ($21) 4:diamond: 8:spade: 5:club:

check, Hero bets $12, CO raises to $31, Hero folds,

CO wins $42.75

20/11 call open : 17

fold cbet 57% check / reraise : 8

better cbet on turn ?
  • 5 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I think this is a fine flop and opponent for a regular c-bet. Why would you delay?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Looks plausible to delay cbet and you could easily balance by checking back some Overpairs in this spot also.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      as i am a showdown monkey i either betcall or check

betfold looks a little weak with 2 ocs and the bdfd for less than 25% EQ needed
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngolPoker
      as i am a showdown monkey i either betcall or check

betfold looks a little weak with 2 ocs and the bdfd for less than 25% EQ needed
      If you check how do you play turn Ingol? Get aggressive on any Highcard or :spade: and check back for K high showdown value with a blank? Do you try and take the pot down with a bet if he checks a second time.

I'd be interested to know with what Villain would play Check flop, C/C turn. How much of his range are we getting him to fold on blank turn. Do we beat anything he calls with?

Would a C/R on turn more likely be a made hand than a bluff after his show of weakness.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      when people check the turn its a checkfold in 90% of the time, so i would just bet and take the pot

if he cc or cr, i give up