Anyway to get rakeback on an existing account?

• stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      I have accounts on PS, Fulltilt and Titan. I got my free 50$ on titan, but i usally play at PS now due to a free bonus I got. (Some hard work with cashgames and small tourneys converted my fere 2$ into 250$)

I wondered if I could do something to be able to get rakeback on PS and Fulltilt?
  • 7 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      No rb at Pokerstars. There is a possibility to get rb on existing Full Tilt account but it isn't easy and your account must not be tracked to any affiliate.
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Is there any links to a tutorial for doing so?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi stiansk,

You would need to contact Full Tilt support for this, but please be aware that they may decline your request, especially if you originally signed up via an affiliate as Anssi mentioned.

If you do manage to persuade them, don't forget to give them the PokerStrategy code and ask to be retracted using that as it will not only provide you with rakeback but also allow you to build up PokerStrategy points.

Best regards,

Bart
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Thanks, one last question, where do I find my code?

(And btw do I still earn strategy points from playing on pokerstars here,? I crossed of both pokerstars and fulltilt and wrote my name on a settings page here)

I have like 280 FPP on PS after I got the 2 free dollars from them, a shame that I haven't thought about that earlier..
      :f_mad:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Stiansk,

I beleive you will find it here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker

If you downloaded pokerstars through the pokerstrategy link and used the correct code then you should be recieving points, otherwise you wont (

Regards,

-Jack
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Thanks alot :s_biggrin:
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Last question, do I need the promocode to get points here from PS?
      I have 290 points there, and crossed out the PS (and filled with my PS name) on a settings page, but still no more SP ?(