fire all your employees

• jorooooo
      jorooooo
      Bronze
      4 days your stupid person who work for this site cant read my email with my ID card. they tell me to send it again which i made yesterday and now they tell me that i haven`t send them email with my ID. WTF. a friend of mine who told me about this site got his money on the next day with no asking for ID and other documents that`s ok i understand that you are afraid of deceive. but thats a joke. i will tell all my friend which are playing poker that this site is bullshit i and will write in other forums that is not just right!!!!!because i know that this site is taking money from every poker room that gives 50 bucks for the rake that all we contribute. so this 50 bucks are not just free lunch.
  • 7 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jorooooo
      4 days your stupid person who work for this site cant read my email with my ID card. they tell me to send it again which i made yesterday and now they tell me that i haven`t send them email with my ID. WTF. a friend of mine who told me about this site got his money on the next day with no asking for ID and other documents that`s ok i understand that you are afraid of deceive. but thats a joke. i will tell all my friend which are playing poker that this site is bullshit i and will write in other forums that is not just right!!!!!because i know that this site is taking money from every poker room that gives 50 bucks for the rake that all we contribute. so this 50 bucks are not just free lunch.
      Mayby Poker strategy should institue an IQ test along with the poker quiz?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Originally posted by jorooooo
      Mayby Poker strategy should institue an IQ test along with the poker quiz?
      Nh sir :)
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Naw ... we need the fish to feel comfortable among us :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jorooooo,

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information and probably did not receive your e-mail. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - as requested by our supporter via the ticket system.

On a site note the starting capital we offer here is something we give freely and we are under no obligation to give it to people who are abusive towards our staff. While we do receive money from the rake you produced (this is explained in our business model: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/) you do not actually have any loss from this - as you pay the rake regardless of whether you are playing through us or not.

I advise you to stop your hostility and to stop spamming the support with tickets. Impatience & hostility won't get you further any faster.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I don't see how anyone has the right to complain about free money. If you can't get it for some reason then you are in exactly the same situation you were before Poker Strategy. Nothing gained - Nothing lost.

Personally Poker Strategy have given me $150 over my life here and the knowledge to make quite a considerable amount more. Cheers guys.

Phil :)
    • jorooooo
      jorooooo
      Bronze
      i send it again for third time. please see it. i am not right i know but this situation is disturbing me.
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Naw ... we need the fish to feel comfortable among us :P
      too many sharks around for me to ever feel comfortable!!
      :f_cool:

ye will have a fishy, on a little dishy
      ye will have a fishy,
      when the boat comes in