ignorant ba****ds

• justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      i have not been a member here very long, but already i see you have your fair share of ignorant ijits around the forums. shame really, it spoils what would otherwise be an great site.
      i guess for now, maybe i should stay clear of the forums and just concentrate on my own game and strategies.
      i enjoy contributing to sites like this, but cant be making do with morons with nothing positive to say or offer.
      i often wonder what is wrong with these people. are their lives really that sad and empty that the only way they get pleasure is from abuse or negative imput?
      i just struggle to get my mind around such attitudes.
      good luck to them, i sure as hell dont need em.
      cheers
      :f_cool:
  • 17 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Links, examples, proof?
      I did not see any negative attitude here.

We just become negative when someone tries to blindly defend some typical beginner poker theory where we know it loses money... or well BRM issues and things like that.
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Links, examples, proof?

We just become negative when someone tries to blindly defend some typical beginner poker theory where we know it loses money... or well BRM issues and things like that.
      all ya have to do is read around my friend, the evidence is right there.
      i am not criticising the site or the forums, just some of the morons who inhabit the place.
      its all good fun no doubt. i wont be losing any sleep over it.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      omg, the irony!
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      omg, the irony!
      lmao, i just love stirring that crap up

its all good banter and keeps us all amused for a full 5 seconds.

memo to ones self

i must learn to chill out and not let the ijits and morons get to me.

there, sorted!!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      ok,
      i'll have a pint of whatever Eli is drinking!
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justgeo
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Links, examples, proof?

all ya have to do is read around my friend, the evidence is right there.
      i am not criticising the site or the forums, just some of the morons who inhabit the place.
      its all good fun no doubt. i wont be losing any sleep over it.
      Well there is the door... close it on you way out.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Lol justgeo you are one of the sickest douchebags in internet?

Let's take this thread:

kk busted once again

First of all you posted it to random forum section. Why did you do that? Post it to hand judging forums not on the video section nobody is going to see that really.

Now Mr. miskhaqq kindly says that you have posted the hand to wrong forum section and gives his opinion about the hand (that hand is pointless whine really). And what you do? You give him the finger! Why should this kind community treat you any better as you treat them? Damn douchebag!

Then this thread:

German guy wants to talk with English pokerplayers......

You instantly insult some guy who wants some help. Why again? What did he do to you? Of course you can find here some bad English but everybody don't speak it so good. Let's take you for example. Have you heard of capital letters? Damn douchebag!

Then this thread:

AK suited

Again in the wrong section. Read some stickies before you start posting.

At the same time you can makes posts like this:

first time i have read this round up and like it very much. its light enough to be entertaining when on a break from the tables.
      the interviews are a great idea. for once, just joe public who plays his/her poker for all the right reasons, getting the limelight. that i like!! too often poker is focused on the pros and the lil fella is just a side issue. this place takes a few steps to rectify that. good on yer m8!!
      keep up the good work and if you ever want the opinions of a good old geordie boy [no newcastle united questions please] then give me a shout sometime.
      cheers :f_cool:
      And you have other posts too where you are kind and helpful. Try keeping them up and being less time douche and you'll be alright here. This is great community and you have to respect that if you want to be inside of it.

• Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      yes, this is hilarious
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Eli has to be either retarded or on crack :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      If you provide no links/proof, its just trolling imo
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      justgeo, feel free to leave this forum will do will do fine without you, kthxbye

ps. that video is hilarious
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      i have not been a member here very long, but already i see you have your fair share of ignorant ijits around the forums. shame really, it spoils what would otherwise be an great site.
      i guess for now, maybe i should stay clear of the forums and just concentrate on my own game and strategies.
      i enjoy contributing to sites like this, but cant be making do with morons with nothing positive to say or offer.
      i often wonder what is wrong with these people. are their lives really that sad and empty that the only way they get pleasure is from abuse or negative imput?
      cheers
      Some people take tilt out on their bankroll while others take it out on their friends.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vasco911
      cheers
      Some people take tilt out on their bankroll while others take it out on their friends.
      Well, he probably doesn't have any friends on the forum with the kind of shit he's been posting.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      It's both sad and hilarious how the anti-troll topics contain more trolling material than any other type of threads. To those who desperately need to vent off their anger, punch a bag, play some online shooters, exercise, just put your energy to good use for yourself instead of channeling it into offending others.
    • syphonp
      syphonp
      Bronze
      That video really is the worst rap battle ever, it has me in stitches when he started spazzing out his eyes were rolling back and everything lmao
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      the forum is filled with douchebags like us and trolls like you :s_cool: