Wassup everyone

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Yo guys, I haven't been on this site in ages, I had a promotion at poker room started of great up a couple of hundred in a week and then just went on tilt, haven't been on this site since then. I just looked at my msn and noticed that pokerstrategy are giving me a second chance for a bonus at Paficic poker, cheers for that guys! you are awesome! Looking at the forums and all that I have notice that there is a tons of stuff that pokerstrategy offer that I haven't even seen before like Loads of freerolls and even "teams" what i'm not even sure is about btw, with my absence from poker strategy I have gained lots of experience online and am now at a advanced skill level capable of winning lots of cash. So if anyone wants to enlighten me what these teams are all about or even wants me to participate please don't be afraid to let me know.

PS it is the quiz I took at this site last year that even got me thinking that there is alot to learn about poker, it kind of opens the doors to a new worlds of poker and it's up to you if you want to continue the search for knowledge so thanks for that aswell Pokerstrategy.

If your new to the site I advise you to take a look at everything the site offers to take advantage of anything that you may find interesting.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey NickSeraphim and welcome back ;)

TeamPokerStrategy is a team of PokerStrategy players that is sponsored by us to play at large live Events such as the WSOP. They also produce video content and are otherwise active on the site. You can find out more about them here; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/team-pokerstrategy/

We have a lot of strategic content in general - and especially our hand evaluation boards are worth getting involved in :)

Best regards
      SoyCD