Best site for HU cash players

• Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      As i'm still relatively new to the world of HU I wanted to ask which site people think have the best bonus/rakeback/reward scheme for HU players.

I've been playing at bets365 which is iPoker network, they cap their rake at $1 where as pokerstars fulltilt and pacific poker(probably others aswell but I do not know them) cap it at 50 cents, which is obviously an advantage.

Not only is it capped higher than other sites but if your playing as a FR or SH players gain merit points even if you are dealt cards then fold them. Therefore HU players are at a real disadvantage when it comes to clearing bonuses compared to SH or HU. Does this mean all you keen HU players out there don't bother with bonuses and go for rakeback instead?

Whats the situation like on pokerstars? How easy is it to climb the status ranks there? Is supernova achievable as i've heard the stars reward system doesn't really get good until then.

Or should I just be happy i'm playing fish at HU :D

Any opinions welcome, as I said i'm new to HU so any comments are appreciated.
  • 1 reply
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I can tell you something about stars HU. NL50 tables (which are lowest for HU) are quite soft. You can find fishes at any time there. NL100 is much more tougher than NL50 but you can still find some fishes. NL200 is already pro zone imo (not sure though). Ii's really hard to make it supernova with NL50 or NL100 HU, sadly I don't remember how many VPPs you get there, but it's very low.