Intro / Question

• sirbiskus
      Hello all, I'm new to the site and find it great so far. Watched some of the videos and they were very helpful. I just took the quiz, passed, and went with PartyPoker even though i had a previous account with them I made a new one. Will they still know who I am regardless of it being a new account?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi sirbiskus & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

Generally speaking, you are not able to set a second account up with a poker platform where you previously held an account.

It might be worthwhile contacting Partypoker's support team and asking them to close your old account and explaining the mistake. Poker platforms have been known to block accounts and retain the balances of some multiple account holders, so best to be up front and honest from the start to avoid this situation.

As long as you close the old account and notify Party according, you hopefully shouldn't have any problems.

Welcome again to the community, take your time browsing all of the information available and we look forward to seeing you active in the forums soon.

Best regards,