basic sng strategy

• Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      How big ROI can player reach at 2-6$ SnGs (in sample of 10000+ tournaments) by playing according to just a basic sng strategy and push-or-fold chart?
  • 8 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I have a %5400 ROI
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      I have a %5400 ROI
      in pokerstars?
    • mayoctt
      mayoctt
      Bronze
      I think that it would be negative. You have to learn and study all the time.
    • Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mayoctt
      I think that it would be negative. You have to learn and study all the time.
      cant be, since you are supposed to build up your bankroll with this strategy and at these limits
    • lulda
      lulda
      Bronze
      the charts for early to mid game should give you at least 7% ROI at this limit but only combined with better push/fold understanding (either nash ranges by ICM trainer - do not recommend that much, or sng wizard - free for 30 days).

if sticking to the p/f chart I agree with mayoctt you'd mostlikely be negative.

To get a better ROI 10%+ which should be easily doable till 10$, or even above you need to adjust you're game to opponents and get a better understanding of postflop play.

HH forum FTW - post, read, post...
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Gold
      Forget about ROI and charts. There is no easy backdoor way to wining money at poker, not even on the micros. Not anymore. If u want to win money u have to know what u are doing and why u are doing it. Or if I put it otherwise, u'll only get rewarded if u put a lot of effort and time into studying and analyzing. If u want to get money by not stimulating or using ur brain at all I'd advise u go to work in a factory.
    • Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      so lets say i just came to PS.com, received starting 50$ and decided to play SnGs.. if what you are saying is right, i can just grind some PS points until i get silver and hope i wont get busted...
    • lulda
      lulda
      Bronze
      nope

download the sng wizard (google it), read HH forum, post there and think about the game