can't win!!!

• caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      I cant win a fucking hand anymore. FTP is a bullshit site full of idiots who play like shit and win..When I play in tournaments I follow the charts and if I ever get dealt a starting hand everybody folds or I get beaten by 72o or something ridiculous like that. When I fold a hand like K8 the flop will come out K88????
      What the fuck is up with this shit??
      There is no strategy involved in this bullshit game its just pure luck..
      I started with the $50 stating capital and made my way up to $420 which took about 4 months, but now I lose every tournament I enter. Not because I play bad, I just don't get any starting hands. If I do get KAs I never hit the flop..Its confusing the fuck out of me cause now I don't know whether I should just limp in with KAs because why should I risk more of my stack when I never hit anything anyway.
      This isn't a downswing..Its a never ending stream of bad beats, bad cards, bad luck and my AA getting beaten by K5o.
      I've read the fucking articles too.
      Is there an software that I can download for Apple computers???
      X(
  • 17 replies
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      You will pass this stage, just be patient and play your A game, dont tilt and good luck.
    • caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      Thanks for the support mate...I hope your right.
    • caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      I just got beaten with AA by 78o...I rest my case.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      lol, just because one hand is better pre-flop, does not mean it will be better post-flop. Knowing when to fold a monster like aces/kings is what seperates low stakes players to high stakes players.

Just give it a rest and calm down when playing. Think with your mind and not with your.. "charts"
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caro68
      I got beat today with AA by a 3-K, he called my all in on the flop with a 4-5-7 showing, he called hoping for a 6 and got it on the river.

I sharkscope his name and see hes in the red, so its obvious his play doesnt pay off.

Point of my story is to stick with it, you will always get bad beats, but the most important thing is to practice playing good poker.

Good Luck.
    • justgeo
      justgeo
      Bronze
      honestly, this is true. i must have gone for about 4 month and could not win a freeroll it was so bad. i almost gave the game up. whatever i tried, loose, tight, chasing draws, nothing worked. just like you are now.
      first thing i did was to take a week off, no poker at all, a complete break.
      then i started again. playing freerolls and the odd occasional sit n go for $1.
      slowly, things started to get a little better. hang in there kidda, it will come good again. go away and clear your head and think clearly.
      when you come back, things will improve.
      good luck ok
      :f_cool:
    • caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      yeh I think I should quit for a while..I just get more frustrated when I get dealt junk hands continuously, especially when I am on tilt.
      But when someone raises me with 78o preflop and I push them all in and lose, I don't know what to think. I put him on KK QQ or something like that. I think I made the right play..If I had of slow played the hand I would of lost anyway.
      funny shit...
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Well then why not fold AA and play 78o............
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      HH? Something tells me you misplayed AA post-flop.
    • jack12344
      jack12344
      Global
      just stop playing tournaments ... there is 2much "coin flipping" involved there.

I think you'd be better as Tag FR player.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      If I had of slow played the hand I would of lost anyway.
      funny shit...
      Actually, the board would most likely have been different if you played your hand another way. The community cards are generated on every street after the action has been ended, and thus not before the hand has started.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      If I had of slow played the hand I would of lost anyway.
      funny shit...
      Actually, the board would most likely have been different if you played your hand another way. The community cards are generated on every street after the action has been ended, and thus not before the hand has started.
      wtf?
    • Computerized
      Computerized
      Bronze
      Wow, you guys really don't know how the cards/flop are dealt, huh? :f_confused:
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      The hand is randomly generated in between the end of a hand and the start of the next. not on every street...
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zaplol
      The hand is randomly generated in between the end of a hand and the start of the next. not on every street...
      It depends on the website. Some websites keep shuffling the cards between actions, others don't.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      It's safer to generate the cards separately on every street, from security's point of view. Kind of the same principle as TCP|IP, a message broken down in pieces is harder to intercept. Although I've seen some funky RNG algos that work by the "one hand=one session"-policy and send every card to be dealt over in a single string, just begging for a Russian hacker to crack the protocol and win millions in a matter of minutes. =)
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Correct Sheep.
      Agree with the last post.