50$ capital :)

• 17 replies
    • theslikstick
      theslikstick
      Bronze
      While we're on the subject, thanks a bunch for my $50 at Pacific. Arrived less than 24 hrs after signing, and have got it to $75 within 2 hrs. Thanks pokerstrategy.com!!
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      good job man,keep it going that way :)
      btw what stakes do u started playing?
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theslikstick
      While we're on the subject, thanks a bunch for my $50 at Pacific. Arrived less than 24 hrs after signing, and have got it to $75 within 2 hrs. Thanks pokerstrategy.com!!
      Lucky you, im waiting for 7 days...
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      damn man,I hope I won't have to wait so long
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BechorMahluf
      You are bronze... should have the SC by now =)
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      still don't have it,just checked my full tilt account :D :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey BechorMahluf,

It should be on your account in the next few hours ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey BechorMahluf,

It should be on your account in the next few hours ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thank you sony!I'm so happy my friend refereed me to Poker Strategy ,I got to learn a lot and improve my poker skills,I also like watching the NL videos,you guys rock :D
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      sony man this is too much,I understand u wanted my id ,but now my bills?why didn't you tell me that before I gave you my id?ur over doing it ,too much information for a small website guys..i'll give u my bills,but before i do that,i wanna know,the next step u want my photo with my id?tell me before i give u my bills cuz ur over doing it i swear
    • PokerSkilton
      PokerSkilton
      Global
      What? They're asking for your bills now? That's a joke. Come on! It's enough that we, as members, are entrusting this site with our identification. I'm really starting to get a little suspicious on the security checks.
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerSkilton
      What? They're asking for your bills now? That's a joke. Come on! It's enough that we, as members, are entrusting this site with our identification. I'm really starting to get a little suspicious on the security checks.
      the next step is a photo of mine with my id,i wanna find it before im giving them my bills if its the next step,if it is its just too much for me...for a small website as well
    • BingoMan101
      BingoMan101
      Bronze
      Sorry for going off-topic. But thanks PS for the money.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      the next step is a photo of mine with my id,i wanna find it before im giving them my bills if its the next step,if it is its just too much for me...for a small website as well
      Hello BechorMahluf,

Sorry it looks like your bronze status was not from you having recevied the capital but you actually having played for real money at Full Tilt already.

As such it looks like the support are still awaiting your security check information.

Verification of address information is simply a part of our security routine - without which it would be too easy to abuse our system. So I am sorry to say that if the support are requesting some kind of verification you will need to try and provide it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • wardog37
      wardog37
      Bronze
      Hey Soy

I've been waiting over a week now for my starting capital. Just wondering if you could please give me an update on the situation???

Would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanx
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      Hello BechorMahluf,

Sorry it looks like your bronze status was not from you having recevied the capital but you actually having played for real money at Full Tilt already.

As such it looks like the support are still awaiting your security check information.

Verification of address information is simply a part of our security routine - without which it would be too easy to abuse our system. So I am sorry to say that if the support are requesting some kind of verification you will need to try and provide it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      yes soy i've won some freerolls...my bills are in hebrew,i asked the support but they dun give a fuck and ignoring me..can u handle it ,if its in hebrew?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello BechorMahluf,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      yes soy i've won some freerolls...my bills are in hebrew,i asked the support but they dun give a fuck and ignoring me..can u handle it ,if its in hebrew?
      Hey BechorMahluf,

It should be ok, it really just need to have the address and your name visible. Considering that we have a lot of Israeli users they will most likely have a way of dealing with it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BechorMahluf
      BechorMahluf
      Bronze
      Hello BechorMahluf,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hey BechorMahluf,

It should be ok, it really just need to have the address and your name visible. Considering that we have a lot of Israeli users they will most likely have a way of dealing with it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      patricks told me i'll receive the bonus soon..thanks for the help mate u rock