I don't get strategy points from PS

• stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Weird, do I have to send an email to PS? I haven't used the promocode but I crossed out on the settings here that I use PS and gave my nickname. have earned over 300 points now.
  • 4 replies
    • Danne777
      Danne777
      Bronze
      You have to create a Pokerstars account through Pokerstrategy and use the promotion code, otherwise it wont be tracked.
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      >> Hello Stian,>> >> Thank you for your email.>> >> Unfortunately, we are unable to re-track your account to PokerStrategy.>> Please be aware that players can only be linked to a certain affiliate, such>> as PokerStrategy, if the appropriate tracking code is entered when they open>> their accounts. I am sorry that we are unable to accommodate your request. >> >> Although, please note that you are not required to be tracked to>> PokerStrategy in order to take part of our 'Stars50' bonus, which allows a>> 100 % first deposit bonus up to $50.>> >> More information is available at:>> >> http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/>> >> Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for>> you, and best of luck at the tables!>> >> Kind Regards,>> >> Alexander>> PokerStars Support Team

Damn..
      So then I will be bronze member here for lifetime I et..

Anyway, thanks
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      you can still play elsewhere :)
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Yes, but I like PS.
      I haven't made a deposit there yet, and still have a bankroll on 250$

The other place I play is on Fulltilt, but I don't have that linked to Pokerstrategy neither so.

But thanks :)