This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I don't get strategy points from PS

• stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Weird, do I have to send an email to PS? I haven't used the promocode but I crossed out on the settings here that I use PS and gave my nickname. have earned over 300 points now.
  • 4 replies
    • Danne777
      Danne777
      Bronze
      You have to create a Pokerstars account through Pokerstrategy and use the promotion code, otherwise it wont be tracked.
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      >> Hello Stian,>> >> Thank you for your email.>> >> Unfortunately, we are unable to re-track your account to PokerStrategy.>> Please be aware that players can only be linked to a certain affiliate, such>> as PokerStrategy, if the appropriate tracking code is entered when they open>> their accounts. I am sorry that we are unable to accommodate your request. >> >> Although, please note that you are not required to be tracked to>> PokerStrategy in order to take part of our 'Stars50' bonus, which allows a>> 100 % first deposit bonus up to $50.>> >> More information is available at:>> >> http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/>> >> Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for>> you, and best of luck at the tables!>> >> Kind Regards,>> >> Alexander>> PokerStars Support Team

Damn..
      So then I will be bronze member here for lifetime I et..

Anyway, thanks
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      you can still play elsewhere :)
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Yes, but I like PS.
      I haven't made a deposit there yet, and still have a bankroll on 250$

The other place I play is on Fulltilt, but I don't have that linked to Pokerstrategy neither so.

But thanks :)