FL SH charts

• Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Hi

I am considering moving to SH instead of FR and have started looking on a little on the strategy and it seems that the charts have been updated after the article regarding the preflop play was written, since the article only operates with two charts. Most of it is quite clear (even more that before i think) but i got one question: If i face 1 caller and 1 raise afterward (not 1 raise + 1 caller) - which chart/collumn should i use?

Thanks in advance
      Mugge

EDIT:
      Btw most of the .pdf files are still in german - when the only terms are raise, fold, MP2 etc its no problem but when it comes to schwacke Hand and other german terms i guess some users may have problems (i know enough german to understand all i need though, but i'm not sure that's the case with all users)

Maybe the last part should have been posted in the mistakes thread instead but i know you'll see it here anyway Stefan :)
  • 10 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I am not sure which chart you mean.

the SHC has two collums (action no raise / action if raised)
      There it doesn't matter if there is call + raise or raise + call. After a raise its always the 2.

Maybe I get you wrong and you are searching for a chart which is based on the ORC (expert preflop theory)

There is the
      Open raise chart
      BB vs ORC chart
      3-bet vs raise chart (vs ORC)
      3-bet vs a specified raiser (pfr)
      raise vs limper(call) chart

for everything else like 2 callers or raise call there is no chart. for that you need to use the software pokerstove and type in the values of the callers and raiser and decide by the expert theory if you can raise. if you have suited cards or connectors you can act by odds:

suited connectors: 3:1
      suited 1-gapper: 3.5:1
      suited 2-gapper: 4:1
      any suited: 5.5:1

offsuited connectors: 5.5:1
      offsuited 1-gapper: 7.5
      offsuited 2-gapper: 11.5

Axo (not raiseable): 20.5:1

if you need word in the chart translated you can simply ask here:

schwaeche (schwäche) = weakness (have you already posted it to the mistakes thread?)
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      try looking at the charts before answering :)

this is how it looks now (i know it has been changed sometime recently so no hard feelings ;) ):

[img=http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3069/chartspc9.th.jpg]

As you can see it's neither the SHC or the ORC (okay the ORC is also there btw :) ) (although im sure they have both been used to make all the different charts)

And as i said i have no problem with a little german in the charts :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      uhm wtf? ;)

never saw that before...

where can I find this chart summary? I guess its no offical chart or?

btw I miss the charts with accurate values. is this only vs other players who play with the ORC?

And I noticed that you said you understand it but I thought that I can help if you don't know one of them ;)
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/strategy/161/

here you can find the charts :) I'll let you hace a look yourself :P

and btw it looks like im wrong - just thought it was a new update since i never saw it before (last update is 18.06.2006 according to the article :rolleyes: )
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      ahh ok now I know why I haven't seen this ever before ^^ (I played SH long time before this article was made so I thought it is unnecessary ^^)

give me a few minutes and I review your question :D

EDIT: got it... pretty easy .. I guess you didn't know what chart(2) is right?

Its the "1 Raise" (or if you look at page you linked me (the aritcle) The upper right.

Then follow this advise:
      "1 Call, 1 Raise before you:
      3-bet according to Chart(2) as if the raise came from MP2. If you're in the small blind, you'll raise exactly the same hands. Do NOT look at the entry to the right of the "/"; use the left entry!"
    • Remoh
      Remoh
      Bronze
      @ciRith
      the chart was made by Crouch123.
      You can find the thread in the german forum link

@Mugge88
      I don't know any chart which discribes the play when there are one limper and than one raiser.
      I play only my strong hands there (pockets bigger than 99, AK(s),AQ(s),AJs,KQs)
      But that's not the perfect play for sure ^^
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Remoh
      @ciRith
      the chart was made by Crouch123.
      You can find the thread in the german forum link

@Mugge88
      I don't know any chart which discribes the play when there are one limper and than one raiser.
      I play only my strong hands there (pockets bigger than 99, AK(s),AQ(s),AJs,KQs)
      But that's not the perfect play for sure ^^

yep I remember ^^
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Okay - it was the chart number which confused me since there are 6 charts in the .pdf file and the article only mentions two of them :)

thanks for the help

@Remoh: Looks like you're strategy is quite okay though :) According to the chart you can raise 88+, ATs+, KQs+ and AJo+ :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Muggee i will work over the article today!

Thx again for your help

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      EDIT ;(