I should drink more often...IM A NINJA!

• zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      So, I had a little too much gin&tonic and cognac last night.. Couldn't even remember most of the evening/night.

Logged into my stars acc, fearing the worst.. To my astonishment - my eyes sprung open, my mouth watered and it just might be that the ground started to shudder.. IDK! - my BR had skyrocketed!! I dno, I was BE_FUDDLED!(Norman Chad *tm).

BR: $528.05.......................

"Today's performance"
      Win/Loss: $246,90
      BB/100: 52,05
      Hands: 753

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? No doubt it called for an investigation!

So I jump into my rocking Inspector Gadget cosplay suit modified to the style of a NINJA!(Inspector Ninja Gadget; picture it..) And I eagerly double-clicked on the ELEPHANT icon; by now my hands are shaking and my heart pounding like that of a hamster in a lions cage.

Okay okay enough with the storyline(admit it, it was a LITTLE amusing at least)..

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $119,70
      BB:
      $179,30
      CO:
      $362,00

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7:heart: , 7:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $4,00, BU folds, Hero calls $3,50, BB raises to $16,50, CO calls $12,50, Hero calls $12,50.

Flop: ($49,50) 7:diamond: , 9:heart: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $21,00, Hero calls $21,00, BB folds.

Turn: ($91,50) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($91,50) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $34,00, CO raises to $318,00, Hero calls $48,20 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $255,90

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows four of a kind, sevens (7h 7c)
      CO shows two pairs, nines and sevens (Jc 9s)

Hero wins with four of a kind, sevens (7h 7c)

Apparently I flop quads when I'm drunk beyond recognition..

Sickening BRM, and I'm seriously doubting that it's even the slightest +EV to play when you're unconscious.. Is there something like a digital lock I can put on this damn software? Like if I leave home at midnight, I can just click "Lock for X hrs". Would be neat, because the next time this happens, my BR will probably be something like $0,77.

Okay enough ranting, PEACE OUT!
  • 6 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I want to see your chat logs from this session. It probably involves you talking to the dealer saying shit like "yea im durnk lol, what do u meen 15 scndzs left dealr lol"

Anyway, nh.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Mail that suggestion to PokerStars;)

Tonight I also played loaded. I think I was a little bit clearer than you and I stuck to bankroll management. In the beginning I got 3 bad beats and I'm confident they would've been a lot cheaper if I would have been sober, but in the end I still made a quarter buy in profit.
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      I want to see your chat logs from this session. It probably involves you talking to the dealer saying shit like "yea im durnk lol, what do u meen 15 scndzs left dealr lol"

Anyway, nh.
      hahaha! I lol'd! I actually remember making a joke at a table.. It went something like "/yells CAN WE GET A NEW DEALER!? THIS ONE'S COLD!"

I guess I found it hilarious at the time..

luitzen
      Mail that suggestion to PokerStars ;)
      Haha, maybe I will!
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      P.S. I actually really like how this hand is played. Especially the block bet on the river. Well played. :P
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by zaplol
      I'm seriously doubting that it's even the slightest +EV to play when you're unconscious
      I think you might be onto something here.
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      P.S. I actually really like how this hand is played. Especially the block bet on the river. Well played. :P
      What can I say.. Inspector Ninja Gadget!

Originally posted by redskwerl
      I think you might be on to something here..
      Well, we don't know for sure now, do we!

Chronicles of the Ninja will reveal the answer soon enough!