This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25 QQ in BU

• bemarivend
      bemarivend
      Bronze
      Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands
      67 0 40 32
      MP2: $10.90
      0.9 69 31 69

Hero: $13.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q (Comment)
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $10.90 (All-In), Hero calls $9.65.

Final Pot: $22.15
      doubled up with kings or something like that (SSS) and now i had double stack
      i thought to myself that.. im probably ahead( the guy had like 8 showdown hands that were full of crap and he had been super aggressive the last few hands). Also i thought he was raising me because he knew i had a tight range and would easily get scared of the money..

.. in case anyone is interested he managed to get a flush with a lower PP :f_frown:

but anyways.. is calling justified here? KK AA is easy.. but QQ? :f_confused:

also.. my first post here.. helloo :f_grin:
  • 3 replies
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      with this reads it's the easyest call ever ;)
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      First of all, welcome bemarivend!

Yeah, I'd push here even with such a large stack. Villain could be trapping you with a KK+, but he is probably just doing something stupid. And even easier push if you have noticed he was being superaggressive lately.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello bemarivend,

welcome to the forum!

About the hand, without any reads about what opponent limp/raises I am simply going broke with QQ also with double stack, it's just too strong hand to give it up that easy and against any other hand except KK/AA that's ++EV. And knowing opponent is a fish I am even happier to shove QQ, so nice hand sir!

Regards,
      burek2000