vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands
      67 0 40 32
      MP2: $10.90
      0.9 69 31 69

Hero: $13.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q (Comment)
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $10.90 (All-In), Hero calls $9.65.

Final Pot: $22.15
      doubled up with kings or something like that (SSS) and now i had double stack
      i thought to myself that.. im probably ahead( the guy had like 8 showdown hands that were full of crap and he had been super aggressive the last few hands). Also i thought he was raising me because he knew i had a tight range and would easily get scared of the money..

.. in case anyone is interested he managed to get a flush with a lower PP :f_frown:

but anyways.. is calling justified here? KK AA is easy.. but QQ? :f_confused:

also.. my first post here.. helloo :f_grin:
  • 3 replies
    • goldflair03
      with this reads it's the easyest call ever ;)
    • dandycal
      First of all, welcome bemarivend!

Yeah, I'd push here even with such a large stack. Villain could be trapping you with a KK+, but he is probably just doing something stupid. And even easier push if you have noticed he was being superaggressive lately.
    • burek2000
      Hello bemarivend,

welcome to the forum!

About the hand, without any reads about what opponent limp/raises I am simply going broke with QQ also with double stack, it's just too strong hand to give it up that easy and against any other hand except KK/AA that's ++EV. And knowing opponent is a fish I am even happier to shove QQ, so nice hand sir!